PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

September 23

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

September 23

Postby mrydel » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Just notice that on the same day we play Arkansas State in Dallas, the Arkansas Razorbacks play Texas A&M in Jerry World. I might stay home that day and take over the state.
All those who believe in psycho kinesis, raise my hand
mrydel
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: September 23

Postby Topper » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:38 pm

If Jerryworld didn't host so many teams that want to tap into the DFW recruiting market maybe some of them would find a game with us attractive. Instead we get Arkansas State. A no-name but dangerous team.
Topper
Hall of Famer

Postby Terry Webster » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Both men's soccer and football are playing at Cinci on October 21. Looks like I may be spending all day at the uc campus. Hopefully we can get 2 wins that day.
Terry Webster
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Terry Webster wrote:Both men's soccer and football are playing at Cinci on October 21. Looks like I may be spending all day at the uc campus. Hopefully we can get 2 wins that day.

That would be great!
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman

Postby smusic 00 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:01 am

I've already booked my flight and hotel. FYI, both are very affordable right now. Approx $250 r/t and $200/nt for a good hotel downtown.
smusic 00

Postby FriscoChuck » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:27 am

Topper wrote:If Jerryworld didn't host so many teams that want to tap into the DFW recruiting market maybe some of them would find a game with us attractive. Instead we get Arkansas State. A no-name but dangerous team.

True but there are so many alums I know from the DFW area that would love to see their teams here way more often and in a real college football and tailgating setting. Also, those same friends would love the ability to see their basketball teams play locally every year, even if the start time was 6:00. All those friends want to drive down the tollroad and not to Ft Worth. Now we just need our Mustangs to consistently win because SOS matters for all the big time teams.
FriscoChuck
All-American

Return to Football