PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

PANIC! We play NTSU

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

PANIC! We play NTSU

Postby ponyte » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:05 am

I've tried to contain but I just can't. North Texas State University scares the Hades out of me. I just don't see how we will have a chance against them. I just don't see how we can play with them. Its been a while, but all I can do is curl up in the fetal position, s-u-c-k my thumb and wet myself.

They absolutely dominate us. We have only beat them 30 times in the last 36 meetings. They have all the Big Mo in the series.

We don't have a QB. We haven't had a QB since Bob Finley hit Bobby Wilson with a game winning TD pass in 1935. Without a QB, we are doomed. It doesn't matter about the O-line, backs or recivers. All is lost!

They are Mean. So mean they had to warn the rest of the world by calling their team Mean. They're meaner than us cause we play fair (and we have the record to prove it since the DP).

They wear green which means their offense will go. We wear red which means our offense will just stop dead in its tracks. It goes along with that QB thingy.

It will be a Mean Green home game. We never put fans in the stands and for only $22, a Mean Green student can get clothing, food, a ticket and a place to crash to and from the game. Our students can't even break away for the Frat kegger long enough to see the opening kickoff.

Chad Morris is already heading to Texas A$M. How much does he care since he got the dream job of Texas? He hasn't even had a .500 season as a head coach, mush less a winning season. Speaking of no winning season. how can we beat the Sun Belt powerhouse NTSU with a coach that hasn't had a winning season? Can we ever hire a winner?

Speaking of competition, they are members of the famed and feared Sun Belt conference. We only play in the American. They have LaTech and Arky State and all we have is a couple of teams in Florida, a couple of teams along the Mississippi river and a bunch of Dust Bowl schools. They even had a coach jump from our conference, in an upward move, to their conference (Skip Holtz, ECU to LaTech). Probably made the move cause you can now by booze in Ruston.

We dn't have a QB!

We can't run the ball against the Mean Green and worse, they can run the ball and we can't stop them. I know cause that is what their press releases say. An I believe it.

We haven't recurited as well as the Mean Green so we just don't have the athletes. We were a lowly 93rd last class while they were a whopping 108th! See they have a much higher number than us!

All in all, I just dont see how we even have a prayer. They have all the mojo and karma while we haven't got doodly squat. All is lost, there is no hope. I just hope the Mean Green takes mercy upon us.
Last edited by ponyte on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ponyte
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: PANIC! We play NTSU

Postby One Trick Pony » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:14 am

Nice
One Trick Pony

Postby Pony Boss » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:17 am

PANIC! :lol:
Pony Boss
Hall of Famer

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:51 am

I will also [deleted] thumb
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman

Postby smupony94 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:52 am

"blank" thumb?
smupony94

Postby OLfan » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:10 am

Ha! Love this post.
OLfan
Junior Varsity

Postby PonyTime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:10 am

You did not mention the size of their band that they will be bringing. Our team will not be able to hear the plays. It will be bedlam!
"Moral Victories Make Me Sick" - TR

PonyTime
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby One Trick Pony » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:14 am

PonyTime wrote:You did not mention the size of their band that they will be bringing. Our team will not be able to hear the plays. It will be bedlam!

^^^^^
One Trick Pony

Postby sadderbudweiser » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:18 am

Post of the season! LMFAO.

I'm pretty sure their DJ can kick our DJ's [deleted]....but hey....they ARE a music school.

In other news: we'll see what those frogs are made of this week.
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Postby Insane_Pony_Posse » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:41 am

i sure hope ponyte's words don't have to be eaten
late tomorrow night if Hicks is turning the ball over.

i am actually in a PANIC over Hicks

We can not afford to lose to North Texas State!

Please everyone pray tonight that #8 has a good game.

C-ya @ Milos!
Insane_Pony_Posse
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby BUS » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 pm

You sound like a democrat millennial. When you get to campus, I know where the safe room is with the puppies and hot cocoa. We can rock this away. :lol:
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS

Postby redpony » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:32 pm

ponyte wrote:I've tried to contain but I just can't. North Texas State University scares the Hades out of me. I just don't see how we will have a chance against them. I just don't see how we can play with them. Its been a while, but all I can do is curl up in the fetal position, [deleted] thumb and wet myself.

They absolutely dominate us. We have only beat them 30 times in the last 36 meetings. They have all the Big Mo in the series.

We don't have a QB. We haven't had a QB since Bob Finley hit Bobby Wilson with a game winning TD pass in 1935. Without a QB, we are doomed. It doesn't matter about the O-line, backs or recivers. All is lost!

They are Mean. So mean they had to warn the rest of the world by calling their team Mean. They're meaner than us cause we play fair (and we have the record to prove it since the DP).

They wear green which means their offense will go. We wear red which means our offense will just stop dead in its tracks. It goes along with that QB thingy.

It will be a Mean Green home game. We never put fans in the stands and for only $22, a Mean Green student can get clothing, food, a ticket and a place to crash to and from the game. Our students can't even break away for the Frat kegger long enough to see the opening kickoff.

Chad Morris is already heading to Texas A$M. How much does he care since he got the dream job of Texas? He hasn't even had a .500 season as a head coach, mush less a winning season. Speaking of no winning season. how can we beat the Sun Belt powerhouse NTSU with a coach that hasn't had a winning season? Can we ever hire a winner?

Speaking of competition, they are members of the famed and feared Sun Belt conference. We only play in the American. They have LaTech and Arky State and all we have is a couple of teams in Florida, a couple of teams along the Mississippi river and a bunch of Dust Bowl schools. They even had a coach jump from our conference, in an upward move, to their conference (Skip Holtz, ECU to LaTech). Probably made the move cause you can now by booze in Ruston.

We dn't have a QB!

We can't run the ball against the Mean Green and worse, they can run the ball and we can't stop them. I know cause that is what their press releases say. An I believe it.

We haven't recurited as well as the Mean Green so we just don't have the athletes. We were a lowly 93rd last class while they were a whopping 108th! See they have a much higher number than us!

All in all, I just dont see how we even have a prayer. They have all the mojo and karma while we haven't got doodly squat. All is lost, there is no hope. I just hope the Mean Green takes mercy upon us.

But the good news is that this in not on national TV so the rest of the nation will not have to witness our debacle and probably only about 12k of our fans will have to watch this so the rest of us are spared.
redpony

Postby Nacho » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:00 pm

Nacho

Postby Insane_Pony_Posse » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:57 pm

Nacho wrote:Denton Record Chronicle: "Prediction: UNT will pull off stunner, beat SMU in Dallas". "A win would give UNT evidence that it is closing the gap on SMU"

C-ya @ Milos!
Insane_Pony_Posse
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby skyscraper » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Best post so far of the 2017 season.
skyscraper

Next

Return to Football