PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

TCU is ugly

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: TCU is ugly

Postby ReedFrawg » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:41 pm

BRStang wrote:That is all.

You're ugly.

:D
ReedFrawg
Heisman

Postby Charleston Pony » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:19 pm

One Trick Pony wrote:That looks pretty good to meImage

We WISH we could be so ugly
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby One Trick Pony » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:26 pm

CP -We have three from the American in the top 25.
UCF ☆ Navy ☆and South Florida
You have to play somebody to get ranked or win them all pretty much..

I like to say CP
One Trick Pony

Postby Charleston Pony » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:35 pm

One Trick Pony wrote:CP -We have three from the American in the top 25.
UCF ☆ Navy ☆and South Florida
You have to play somebody to get ranked or win them all pretty much..

I like to say CP

We definitely have opportunities as the American has earned a measure of respect in recent years thanks to several impressive non-conference wins. When will it be our turn?
Charleston Pony

Postby biffula » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:23 pm

gostangs wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:
SMU21TCU10 wrote:Sort of off topic, but went to a TCU vs OSU watch party. Had an SMU shirt on since I was going to the SMU game that night. Had three different TCU fans tell me that SMU vs TCU is an outdated rivalry and needs to end. They all seemed very passionate about it. One guy said that after 2019 TCU is planning on not playing us every year. No idea if true. Point is, that's how their younger fans see SMU.

Younger TCU fans might not know SMU once dominated this rivalry and in their short lives, we have been eating TCU's dust so, given the fact that SMU & TCU are referred to by many as "sister schools" and most of both schools students and alumni grew up priviledged and can be somewhat arrogant and pompous, that attitude doesn't surprise me at all.

Well they also know we are a way better school than they are - and that bugs them. Most of them couldnt get it in UT or SMU and had to settle. If the rolls were reversed I'd be crowing about football also.

Gotta love an idiot that misspells/misuses a word when talking the superiority of their university. bwahahaha
biffula
Recruit

Postby One Trick Pony » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:11 pm

TCU @ 4 looking good.
I'd like to see them make it to the national championship and then lose by a missed field goal lol. I put the juju on you that just happened
One Trick Pony

Postby gostangs » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Well biffula you playing schoolmarm doesn't change the facts. But thanks for proving my point for me.
gostangs

Postby biffula » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:41 pm

gostangs wrote:Well biffula you playing schoolmarm doesn't change the facts. But thanks for proving my point for me.

The only point I proved is that an idiot smack talked his school's educational superiority while failing miserably. Thank you for doing the same. bwahaha
biffula
Recruit

Postby Stallion » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:03 pm

One Trick Pony wrote:TCU @ 4 looking good.
I'd like to see them make it to the national championship and then lose by a missed field goal lol. I put the juju on you that just happened

It would be a sad-Song
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:06 pm

And also TCU just got a big basketball recruit from us...
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Mustangs_Maroons » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:29 pm

biffula wrote:
gostangs wrote:Well biffula you playing schoolmarm doesn't change the facts. But thanks for proving my point for me.

The only point I proved is that an idiot smack talked his school's educational superiority while failing miserably. Thank you for doing the same. bwahaha

With regards to academics, SMU IS superior to TCU. You don't have to have an allegiance to SMU to demonstrate that across most programs it is better regarded, and the stats of SMU's student population is much better. Just like there is no disputing the same that Rice is superior academically to SMU. It is what it is, as they say.

But, this is a football board, and in that field there is no question we (SMU) have our work cut out for us to catch up.
Mustangs_Maroons
Heisman

Postby gostangs » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Mustangs_Maroons wrote:
biffula wrote:

With regards to academics, SMU IS superior to TCU. You don't have to have an allegiance to SMU to demonstrate that across most programs it is better regarded, and the stats of SMU's student population is much better. Just like there is no disputing the same that Rice is superior academically to SMU. It is what it is, as they say.

But, this is a football board, and in that field there is no question we (SMU) have our work cut out for us to catch up.

Agreed -- All of that is indisputable.
gostangs

Postby SMUer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:38 pm

Defenders who can jump and tackle would’ve gone a long way this year.
SMUer

Previous

Return to Football