PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Scott Frost on SMU

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Scott Frost on SMU

Postby PonyPride » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:59 pm

UCF coach Scott Frost comments about SMU (via the Orlando Sentinel):

"That’s one of the better teams in our league. I think they’re coached well, they play hard."

"I kept looking up and seeing how many yards we had on the scoreboard and I never pay any attention, but it was up on the scoreboard and when you have 600-plus yards of offense, you’re supposed to have more points than that. We had plenty of chances to make this a little more comfortable, (but) their players played really well."

"Listen: winning games is hard. Winning games against good football teams is really hard."

"Again, a ton of credit to them. I think they’re a well-coached football team and a talented football team."

(“Do you feel fortunate to get out of here 8-0?”) "Yeah. I think we deserved to win, but we could have lost, just as easy — maybe not just as easy, but a couple plays here and there."
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Scott Frost on SMU

Postby AusTxPony » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Most UCF fans I talked to said they were glad to get out "alive". Watching replay (1st Q so far) our defense played lights out. Jordan fell down on the long pass on east sideline. Too bad or we may have been up 7 at the end of the Q. Offense felt like "missed opportunities", with the good field position. On to the rest of the replay. If defense keeps improving we could win out. West Champs sounds nice.
AusTxPony
Hall of Famer

Return to Football