PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Jordan Wyatt

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Jordan Wyatt

Postby Rebel10 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:38 pm

#HammerDown
Rebel10
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Jordan Wyatt

Postby Horseshoe » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:50 pm

Based on the way he was being helped off and from what I could see from my seat in the 21st row it looked like they were looking at his knee.
Horseshoe
All-American

Postby 03Mustang » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:58 pm

Just rewatched at home...his knee hit HARD with the Tulane player. Whatever the injury is, it's not good.
03Mustang
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:15 am

With Jordan Wyatt out of the bowl game, be careful what you wish for in our opponent. We made the Tulane quarterback, look like Tom Brady. Any quarterback that can throw a forward pass, will completely embarrass this defense in the bowl game.
ALEX LIFESON

Postby Stallion » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:31 am

might want to consider moving Kevin Johnson to CB for Bowl Game. He's got the speed. You get a mini-spring practice with about 15 practices and at least he has game experience. I think he's too small for Safety anyway. Plus Elijah McQueen has gotten a lot of experience to back up at Safety. I wish we'd recruit more size at Safety--with 4.4 speed would be nice
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion

Postby Lefty » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:46 pm

Didn't see anything Brady-like, but Banks is a pretty good QB. He just has no talent around him other than one receiver and one (or maybe 2) running backs.

Johnson has speed, but can he cover? I assume the starting cornerbacks are Lancaster and Davis, with Sutton and Guy-Robinson in the bullpen.
Lefty
All-American

Postby Stallion » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:50 pm

I believe Sutton is hurt--there was No. 1 wearing street clothes on sideline. Robinson was playing on last drive but has very little experience except special teams.

Yeah Eric Sutton hasn't been on Participation Chart for 2 weeks now
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion

Return to Football