PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

For entertainment sake....

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: For entertainment sake....

Postby redpony » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:28 pm

I think Herman is a good coach. We made a better decision getting hccm and cougar high made a good decision getting herman. I don't think herman would have fit well at SMU nor do I think hccm would have fit as well at cougar high. nobody really cares about the whorens. may they wallow in their bevo poop.
redpony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby HarvCrimYaleBlue » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:33 pm

Herman comes across as an a-hole tool. His struggle is fine by me.
HarvCrimYaleBlue
Heisman

Postby Charleston Pony » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:58 am

Herman had the benefit of a stud QB in his brief stint at Houston and parlayed that into a dream job. AAC schools are stepping stone jobs and we all need to realize that. Whether Herman can restore UT's program to the level they expect to perform at remains to be seen but as long as they improve year over year, I don't expect them to run him off before he's at least had 3 seasons there. By year 3, Whorns will expect Herman to have that team competing for Big XII Championship and in consideration for the Final Four
Charleston Pony

Postby PonySnob » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:59 am

Peruna is my mascot!
PonySnob

Postby redpony » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:15 pm

yep!!
redpony

Postby Insane_Pony_Posse » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:24 pm

I have an otherwise relatively smart/logical friend that is a huge Texas Longhorn Fan. This guy went off on me about a week ago when I said Herman should get the Horns turned around soon. He only refers to Coach Herman as "Herman Munster". This guy actually thinks UT should fire Tom Herman in year one. I said "are you crazy?....after 1 season?" He said absolutely! He went on that "the guy can not coach football and is way below UT standards". I asked him if we was drunk, and he said not drunk but he did admit he was puffing legal weed in Aspen.
C-ya @ Milos!
Insane_Pony_Posse
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Stallion » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:32 pm

Herman probably could have argued he was on track at 7 wins after 2 straight 5-7 seasons but that loss at home to Tech was a dousy
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion

Postby Digetydog » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Insane_Pony_Posse wrote:I have an otherwise relatively smart/logical friend that is a huge Texas Longhorn Fan. This guy went off on me about a week ago when I said Herman should get the Horns turned around soon. He only refers to Coach Herman as "Herman Munster". This guy actually thinks UT should fire Tom Herman in year one. I said "are you crazy?....after 1 season?" He said absolutely! He went on that "the guy can not coach football and is way below UT standards". I asked him if we was drunk, and he said not drunk but he did admit he was puffing legal weed in Aspen.

I am a UT alum. The derogatory name I usually here for him is Mensa. The hatred for his OC - Tim Beck is similar to my hatred for Junesus.
Do unto others before they do unto you!!
Digetydog
PonyFans.com Legend

Previous

Return to Football