PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Todd orlando

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Todd orlando

Postby Stallion » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:10 pm

There's a long Shaggy Bevo (or whatever it is called these days) thread which goes back to when he was hired in early 2016. You can get a good feel for how their fans view him. Started out pretty skeptical but everybody is on board the Orlando train now. One interesting point-many comments about how many defensive starters are graduating or going to NFL this year. Going to be a lot tougher job next year.
"With a quarter of a tank of gas, we can get everything we need right here in DFW." -SMU Head Coach Chad Morris

When momentum starts rolling downhill in recruiting-WATCH OUT.
Stallion
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby peruna81 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Our offense is the strength of this year's team...I have always worked under the premise that you should recruit a new leader that will IMPROVE the already strong areas, while addressing the areas of an organization that are sub-standard and moving them to functionality.

I am not sure whether Orlando does this for us.
stable-boy for the four horsemen of the apocalypse
peruna81
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Lefty » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm

I saw an article today that said Orlando was not in Dallas and actually was recruiting for Texas somewhere in Florida when he was reported to be in Dallas.
Lots of rumors going around.
Lefty
All-American

Previous

Return to Football