PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Dykes scares the Hades out of me! Its time to PANIC!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Dykes scares the Hades out of me! Its time to PANIC!

Postby ponyte » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:08 pm

OMG, we hired Sonny Dykes. He is a failure at Cal (unlike that long list of supper succesful coaches like Joe Kapp). He has no clue how to coach. He scares the Hades outta me and everyone except the morons that decided to hire him. How could they!

We have no chance cause the players already are transfering. They hate him. He sucks. Get out and play at SHSU or SFA while you can. Maybe some will get lucky and get on with NTSU. We now have no players.

Dykes is from Texas and coach HS in Texas and has coached at TTU and recently at TCU. He doesn't have a clue about Texas or how to develp relationships with Texas HS coaches. We might as well have hired some Yankee with an accent nobody can understand as to hire an outsider like Dykes.

All our Season ticket holders are dropping their season tickets. If we think we don't have fans now, wait till next year.

I hear the fraternities will not stay the entire game in protest. That should show follks who is boss.

We are doomed. I would have rather seen Caven, Bennett or JJ return as to hire a guy that won at La Tech and took a Pc 12 team to bowl.
ponyte
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Dykes scares the Hades out of me! Its time to PANIC!

Postby gostangs » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Panic I tell you.

He has more experi nice than brand X and is younger than chad, but he won't have the energy. He doesn't even like Red Bull. Plus he doesn't see the raw physical prowess that is jerry jones grandson, all 5-9 of him.
gostangs
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football