PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Radio interview with Ben Hicks

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby PonyPride » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:57 am

Newy Scruggs talks coaching change, bowl game with Ben Hicks

https://audioboom.com/posts/6555426-smu ... had-morris
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Radio interview with Ben Hicks

Postby blackoutpony » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Lol at Morris and his used car salesmen family man bull [deleted]. Hasn’t even talked to Hicks since the team meeting saying he’s bouncing. He could care less about “his players” and how they do in the bowl game. He only cars about Chad Morris image. What a [deleted].

Aside from that, Hicks comments about Quinn really concern me. Doesn’t make it sound likes he’s coming back to SMU one way or the other. Hope I’m wrong.
BOP - Providing insensitivity training for a politically correct world since 1989.
blackoutpony
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Rebel10 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 pm

blackoutpony wrote:Lol at Morris and his used car salesmen family man bull [deleted]. Hasn’t even talked to Hicks since the team meeting saying he’s bouncing. He could care less about “his players” and how they do in the bowl game. He only cars about Chad Morris image. What a [deleted].

Aside from that, Hicks comments about Quinn really concern me. Doesn’t make it sound likes he’s coming back to SMU one way or the other. Hope I’m wrong.

I could see him going pro with his numbers he put up. No problem with that. Are you even allowed to communicate with a player from your former team when you are not coaching in it? I don’t think you are but I could be wrong.
#HammerDown
Rebel10

Postby 03Mustang » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Rebel10 wrote:Are you even allowed to communicate with a player from your former team when you are not coaching in it? I don’t think you are but I could be wrong.

Morris had Deshawn Watson come out to SMU to work out right after he started here. No rule against it.
03Mustang
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby SoCal_Pony » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:50 pm

blackoutpony wrote:Lol at Morris and his used car salesmen family man bull [deleted]. Hasn’t even talked to Hicks since the team meeting saying he’s bouncing. He could care less about “his players” and how they do in the bowl game. He only cars about Chad Morris image. What a [deleted].

Ben comes across as thoughtful, diplomatic and intelligent, a great ambassador for SMU.

Go to 3:05 moment, 'CM is doing what he needed to do, so I don't wish....I wish him well, I haven't had a conversation with him since'. Freudian slip?

You are right about Quinn, sounds like a goner.

towards end of clip, Hicks says Arkansas 'probably' got the right guy for the job. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally, saying Clark Hunt is the owner of the Toyota Stadium and owner of KC Chiefs, can't Newy also say he is an alumni of SMU?
SoCal_Pony

Return to Football