PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

New IPF... here it allegedly is...

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: New IPF... here it allegedly is...

Postby Charleston Pony » Thu May 24, 2018 5:04 pm

digman52 wrote:I rode my bike down Bishop this morning, and now that the kids are gone, the construction is ramping up. They have blocked off the street on the North side of the site, in front of Boaz Hall, and they are making connections to the utilities in the street.

Large Box Culverts were stacked up waiting to be laid, and they could be for drainage or as a tunnel for wiring and piping to go through. Two large Excavators on site, and the dirt is flying.

Since I am part of a ditchdigging family that installs water, sewer and drainage piping for new residential subdivisions, this phase of the project gets me jacked up !

Thought you guys might have gotten in on that work, P. Can't get this thing built fast enough!
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby ponyboy » Fri May 25, 2018 8:03 pm

My family got some of the excavation work on the campus in the past.
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby digman52 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:24 am

Charleston Pony wrote:
digman52 wrote:I rode my bike down Bishop this morning, and now that the kids are gone, the construction is ramping up. They have blocked off the street on the North side of the site, in front of Boaz Hall, and they are making connections to the utilities in the street.

Large Box Culverts were stacked up waiting to be laid, and they could be for drainage or as a tunnel for wiring and piping to go through. Two large Excavators on site, and the dirt is flying.

Since I am part of a ditchdigging family that installs water, sewer and drainage piping for new residential subdivisions, this phase of the project gets me jacked up !

Thought you guys might have gotten in on that work, P. Can't get this thing built fast enough!

No, we like the wide open spaces of Frisco , Prosper and Celina, where we can stretch out and lay some pipe. This is more a, dig a ditch, hit stuff put in there from the 40's and 50's, then dig some more ditch kind of project.

We did a couple of small waterlines on campus in the late 70's , but nothing since.
digman52
Junior Varsity

Previous

Return to Football