PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Recommend a home game

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Recommend a home game

Postby mrydel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:23 pm

CA Mustang wrote:Looking at the schedule, I think the Navy game will be the first one I can attend.

Kickoff for that game is listed as TBA. Will they announce a time six or 13 days in advance?

I believe it is 10 days in advance. Definitely will be less than the 14 days needed for lower air fares.
All those who believe in psycho kinesis, raise my hand
mrydel
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby CA Mustang » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 pm

mrydel wrote:
CA Mustang wrote:Looking at the schedule, I think the Navy game will be the first one I can attend.

Kickoff for that game is listed as TBA. Will they announce a time six or 13 days in advance?

I believe it is 10 days in advance. Definitely will be less than the 14 days needed for lower air fares.

That's possible. I thought it would be either Monday game week or the Monday before that.

A friend joined Southwest last year, so hopefully I can use passes for that trip. Of course with my luck, the game will have an 11 AM kick which will make for an insanely early wakeup that day.
CA Mustang
Hall of Famer

Postby mrydel » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:55 pm

I used to fly SW to all the games when I could plan in advance but it was cost prohibitive inside of 14 days compared to driving round trip. Of course the trade off is having all games in TV.
All those who believe in psycho kinesis, raise my hand
mrydel
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football