PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Michigan tickets are available

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Michigan tickets are available

Postby JasonB » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:55 pm

I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn. Kind of within walking distance, and apparently there is a shuttle nearby to the stadium.

I went with the SMU seats... I'll probably wait until gameday and check out the scalper action just in case I want to upgrade during the game.

This is a big year of Harbaugh. They have a QB now and I suspect they are going to be really good.

That said, here is my betting tip of the week:
For every college game that is a projected blow out this year, pick the favorite NOT to cover.

With the new redshirt rules, teams are going to take advantage of these non-conference games to not only play backups in the second half, but frosh that they will eventually redshirt to give them a taste of game day. The game will slow down considerably, there will be a ton of penalties, and the score will stay a lot closer than has been the case in the past. Games that are 30-0 at helftime (not saying this game will be) are going to end up 40-14 instead of the 66-0 that used to happen.
JasonB
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby 78pony » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:13 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
JasonB wrote:I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn. Kind of within walking distance, and apparently there is a shuttle nearby to the stadium.

I went with the SMU seats... I'll probably wait until gameday and check out the scalper action just in case I want to upgrade during the game.

This is a big year of Harbaugh. They have a QB now and I suspect they are going to be really good.

That said, here is my betting tip of the week:
For every college game that is a projected blow out this year, pick the favorite NOT to cover.

With the new redshirt rules, teams are going to take advantage of these non-conference games to not only play backups in the second half, but frosh that they will eventually redshirt to give them a taste of game day. The game will slow down considerably, there will be a ton of penalties, and the score will stay a lot closer than has been the case in the past. Games that are 30-0 at helftime (not saying this game will be) are going to end up 40-14 instead of the 66-0 that used to happen.

If Jack Pardee were still around you would have an exception.
78pony
Heisman

Postby ATLPonyDad » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:59 pm

I was in Dallas this past Friday, went to SMU Ticket Office and ordered 28 tickets for Michigan. We have an enthusiastic group of Pony Fans from Atlanta, Dallas and Minneapolis/St. Paul coming to the Big House!! The Fairfield Inn Resort & Spa about 3 miles from stadium will be home base for Mustangs invade Michigan with our crew...

Pony Up!
ATLPonyDad
Recruit

Postby ponyboy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Well done, Dad!
ponyboy

Postby PonySnob » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Ticket office has received the allocation for the UNT game as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Peruna is my mascot!
PonySnob

Postby smupony94 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:12 pm

ATLPonyDad wrote:I was in Dallas this past Friday, went to SMU Ticket Office and ordered 28 tickets for Michigan. We have an enthusiastic group of Pony Fans from Atlanta, Dallas and Minneapolis/St. Paul coming to the Big House!! The Fairfield Inn Resort & Spa about 3 miles from stadium will be home base for Mustangs invade Michigan with our crew...

Pony Up!

Absolutely HUGE to be able and travel well.

Thank you!!!!
smupony94

Postby Fooball » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 am

Anyone know what section the SMU fan tickets are in?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Fooball
Junior Varsity

Postby SMU Pony Mom » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Decided to go with the SMU seats! Will be great to be with other fans when we shock them !!!
SMU Pony Mom
Heisman

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:03 pm

PonySnob wrote:Ticket office has received the allocation for the UNT game as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same sections as two years ago?
ALEX LIFESON

Postby BIGHORSE » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:10 am

We might have a nice little pocket of red there.
BIGHORSE
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Football