PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Official SMU vs Tulane Game Day

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Official SMU vs Tulane Game Day

Postby peruna81 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:25 pm

Kind of glad that I caught only bits and pieces until the last 8 minutes of the 4th quarter.

Didn't see the Hicks issue at the beginning of the game, and kind of glad I didn't. He is not the answer for this team, but he is the best answer at the present time. HOPEFULLY the coaching staff will continue to develop the other QBs at some point during the season, but with games like this Hicks probably gives us the best chance to win..which is scary.
stable-boy for the four horsemen of the apocalypse
peruna81
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Timothythegreat » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Uconn, Tulsa, and Memphis all looking very winnable. 6-6\7-5 by stealing one away from Houston or cincy wouldn’t be likely, but also wouldn’t be the craziest thing in the world
Timothythegreat
Junior Varsity

Postby horsemanx » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:29 pm

indianmustang wrote:i will take win,need 3 more for bowl

Three more wins for Frisco!
An object at rest cannot be stopped!
horsemanx
All-American

Postby Charleston Pony » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Timothythegreat wrote:Uconn, Tulsa, and Memphis all looking very winnable. 6-6\7-5 by stealing one away from Houston or cincy wouldn’t be likely, but also wouldn’t be the craziest thing in the world

Have to win the 2 road games and at least one of the remaining home games to make this a surprisingly successful season. I'd be shocked if these guys can win 2 of the 3 remaining home games, but I didn't expect them to win today, either.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Charleston Pony wrote:
Timothythegreat wrote:Uconn, Tulsa, and Memphis all looking very winnable. 6-6\7-5 by stealing one away from Houston or cincy wouldn’t be likely, but also wouldn’t be the craziest thing in the world

Have to win the 2 road games and at least one of the remaining home games to make this a surprisingly successful season. I'd be shocked if these guys can win 2 of the 3 remaining home games, but I didn't expect them to win today, either.

Cincinnati will be down next week after blowing their shot at the national championship today.
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman

Postby Charleston Pony » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:38 pm

DanFreibergerForHeisman wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:

Cincinnati will be down next week after blowing their shot at the national championship today.

Either that or really mad and out to destroy someone
Charleston Pony

Postby ojaipony » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Gutsy performance by Proche and Robertson. They dropped some easy balls yes, but I can't be mad at them.

As for the play calling (and Hicks), my momma told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say, to not say anything at all. So ...

And Kevin Kane for HCIW.
ojaipony

Postby Timothythegreat » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:42 pm

DanFreibergerForHeisman wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:

If the team can pull out a win against Cincinnati and don’t suffer any more serious injuries, they might ride the momentum to 7-5. UConn should be a solid win, Tulsa will be a dog fight like we saw today. Team Will need to bring A game for Memphis Cincinnati and houston.
Timothythegreat
Junior Varsity

Postby SMU Pony Mom » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:10 am

Happy for the win!
SMU Pony Mom
Heisman

Previous

Return to Football