PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Official SMU vs Cincinnati Game Day.

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Official SMU vs Cincinnati Game Day.

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:57 am

Wasn’t it Tulane before the end of the first half that Sonny did it correctly? Maybe he thought the kicker would think he would do it again but either way that guy was going to make it unlike our kicker. Unless we are on the 25 just go for it.
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby SMU Pom Mom » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:16 pm

Last time I started a thread for a pom performance we got a nice conversation going but I guess it violated some rule because the whole thread got taken down without explanation. Here is this week's performance. If it's not allowed, please let me know. They seem to be sticking with the Texas theme and as you can see, they look amazing.

https://youtu.be/ekVFWA9gAH0
SMU Pom Mom
All-American

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:28 pm

SMU Pom Mom wrote:Last time I started a thread for a pom performance we got a nice conversation going but I guess it violated some rule because the whole thread got taken down without explanation. Here is this week's performance. If it's not allowed, please let me know. They seem to be sticking with the Texas theme and as you can see, they look amazing.

https://youtu.be/ekVFWA9gAH0

The poms were great yesterday!
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Rebel10 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Wiley looks pretty good. Looks like he was not an RB in high school but he was 5A Defensive Player of the Year. Looks as good a DE as Demerick Gary was his freshman year.
#HammerDown
Rebel10

Postby JasonB » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:42 pm

Rebel10 wrote:Wiley looks pretty good. Looks like he was not an RB in high school but he was 5A Defensive Player of the Year. Looks as good a DE as Demerick Gary was his freshman year.

I think he played both sides of the ball - maybe RB/LB? I know there is a position switch involved...
JasonB

Previous

Return to Football