PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Bill "Moses" Snyder - Thank You!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Bill "Moses" Snyder - Thank You!

Postby ATLPonyDad » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:57 am

It is a sad day to lose a total class act in the sport of college football, Coach Bill Snyder of Kansas State. My undergrad Engineering is K-State and I have an SMU MBA. I have season football tickets at both schools so I have seen the absolute rock bottom any school can reach in the sport between K-State before Bill Snyder and SMU's DP.

Below is a YouTube Tribute to Coach Snyder:

[youtube]https://youtu.be/nrg0mhzszTI[/youtube]

Here is a Documentary and if you listen to the first few minutes then some SMU fans will find the issues the K-State football program has faced to sound similar to what Snyder inherited. The reason K-State got better is because Bill Snyder stayed in Manhattan. I believe the same will happen at SMU if Sonny Dykes stays to build the program:

https://vimeo/281916349

Pony Up!
ATLPonyDad
Recruit

Re: Bill "Moses" Snyder - Thank You!

Postby orguy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:46 pm

Snyder. Greatest coaching job in NCAA history. K state was a dumster fire under Stan P. Unbelievable the heights they reached under Snyder's tutelidge. The 2003 mauling of No 1 UO at Arrowhead was probably my favorite win from that program. Lots of talk from sooner fans beforehand. Guess Stoops found out that his roster full of 4 and 5 stars were far from the "best".
orguy
All-American

Re: Bill "Moses" Snyder - Thank You!

Postby ponyboy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:04 pm

Used to enjoy listening to K State football games as I was driving home from Colorado in the mid 80's
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football