PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

College GameDay

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

College GameDay

Postby BUS » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:42 am

After reading this board and our 6th in the nation ranking. Do you think we will get mentioned on college GameDay? Go mustangs

Love it
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: College GameDay

Postby leopold » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:20 am

In all seriousness

There's a part of me that thinks that if somehow, someway Temple and us win out then we will both be ranked in the top 25 when they come to Ford, and that we would get a look from GameDay. I don't want to count our chickens before they hatch, but,hey, it's nice to feel hopeful.
Welcome to the 2019 version of 'Cougin' it'
leopold
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Charleston Pony » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:54 am

leopold wrote:In all seriousness

There's a part of me that thinks that if somehow, someway Temple and us win out then we will both be ranked in the top 25 when they come to Ford, and that we would get a look from GameDay. I don't want to count our chickens before they hatch, but,hey, it's nice to feel hopeful.

Temple is likely going to get slaughtered today by Maryland who has outscored their opponents 142-20 in their 1st 2 games, one of which was against a Top 25 ranked Syracuse team
Charleston Pony

Postby leopold » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:16 am

BY GOD IF KANSAS CAN WIN A P5 GAME THEN TEMPLE CAN BEAT MARYLAND AND WE CAN WIN AT TCU
Last edited by leopold on Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the 2019 version of 'Cougin' it'
leopold
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby ponyboy » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Charleston Pony wrote:

Temple is likely going to get slaughtered today by Maryland who has outscored their opponents 142-20 in their 1st 2 games, one of which was against a Top 25 ranked Syracuse team

Temple up 13-9, 3rd quarter
ponyboy

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:36 pm

Seeing arkansas state just absolutely get slaughtered will make you a little more humble about our record. Beat TCU at TCU and then we will get looks.
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Dukie » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:44 pm

ponyboy wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:

And Owls win, 20-17!
Dukie
Heisman

Postby PonySnob » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Dukie wrote:
ponyboy wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:[quote="leopold"]In all seriousness

And Owls win, 20-17![/quote]

#AMERICANRISING
Peruna is my mascot!
PonySnob

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:14 pm

NTCC is getting their asses handed. Throw in the arkie state slaughter and I'm feeling much more humble.
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Football