PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Note to PK

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Note to PK

Postby Horseshoe » Thu Aug 23, 2001 3:47 pm

Nice to meet you at the scrimmage last night. Your input is always valuable and entertaining. Keep it coming!

Also got to visit briefly with James Orr's dad - great guy, and as a former college player, he clearly knows what he's looking at on the field. Great insight.

[This message has been edited by Horseshoe (edited 08-23-2001).]
Horseshoe
All-American

Re: Note to PK

Postby PK » Thu Aug 23, 2001 8:09 pm

Thanks Horseshoe ... I enjoyed visiting with you too. Actually I think we might have met once before, a year or two ago, up on the upper level of the parking garage next to the intramural fields during one of the scrimmages when the team was practicing over there (or maybe not...it may have been another guy taking down scrimmage notes and stats). At any rate, if you are the one putting these great reports together for PonyFans.com thanks and keep up the great work.

I assume James Orr's dad was the guy sitting between us. He definitely had some opinions on the scrimmage punctuated with some loud groans. It was fun being there...wish more fans would have shown up. I'm going to have to miss Saturday's scrimmage, but I hope a whole bunch of Pony Fans make it. Let's let these kids know we are behind them!!!!!
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football