PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Unofficial officially unofficial SMU Navy watch party

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Unofficial officially unofficial SMU Navy watch party

Postby Meadowsman » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:54 pm

PonyTime wrote:
Meadowsman wrote:We’ll have the game on the big screen in the taproom for Saturday at Lakewood Brewing (2302 Executive Dr Garland, TX 75041). Lots of SMU supporters there with some SMU alumni working or owning the brewery!

Meadowsman - any details on the unofficial watch party? Planning to get a group together to attend but never have been to Lakewood Brewery.

Bring your own food? Drink Specials for SMU fans? Need to sell sending our tailgate crew out to Garland over our usual location as this sounds like an excellent idea.

Yes to bring your own food, they will have a good pizza truck on property I believe. I don’t think they’ll be able to pull drink specials other than what is normally on for a Saturday day.

I also want to make it clear that I’m not a brewery employee, just a fan. The head bartender for the day is an SMU alumni and was planning on having the game on the big screen. I am bringing a mess of soft pretzels to share, so there’s that, lol.

Regardless, it should be fun, good beer, good game and good company. Hope to see people there.
Meadowsman
Recruit

Previous

Return to Football