PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Thankful..

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Thankful..

Postby BUS » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:02 am

As I have my coffee this morning I am so thankful for so many things. Both of my parents after world war Il went to SMU met each other and started a family here in Dallas. I have two brothers a sister and a daughter as well as myself that graduated from SMU, as well as their spouses.
Now is a great time to be a mustang. So happy and proud of the athletes for their skill and performance. Thank you to our coaches. Sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings but thank God for our President also.

Edited as talk to text does not punctuate.
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Thankful..

Postby AusTxPony » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:51 am

I wanted to add my thanks to SMU and staff for making many right moves to improve the sports status at my Alma Mater. My parents also attended SMU as did my wife and sister. Dad was an All-American and I played football for the Mustangs only not so successfully. My heart remains with the Mustangs. Most have always known SMU as a good academic University, but few have seen it as a great sports school as well. It seems to me we are makings strides across the board in this area. Please keep it "Pony Up", the better we do, the more I give and the prouder I remain.
AusTxPony
Hall of Famer

Re: Thankful..

Postby peruna81 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:26 pm

Aye to the above...
stable-boy for the four horsemen of the apocalypse
peruna81
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Football