PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

5 teams screwed by bowl selections

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: 5 teams screwed by bowl selections

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:29 am

PonyTime wrote:
EastStang wrote:Let's play with a chip on our shoulder and score early and often so that people turn off their TV's. That will tell people in charge to schedule 10-2 teams in good bowl games. At least we're on ABC on Saturday and not ESPNU.

Aren't we playing against a 10-2 team?

I think we have a better matchup than Cincy does. Playing a 6-6 BC team doesn't exactly float my boat - and that is for the runner up in our conference.

You aren't wrong. BC sucks but Temple has a way better match than we do. I'll take the cheaters of the P5 any day over a 10-2 nobody.
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Re: 5 teams screwed by bowl selections

Postby One Trick Pony » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:52 am

SMU_Alum11 wrote:
PonyTime wrote:
EastStang wrote:Let's play with a chip on our shoulder and score early and often so that people turn off their TV's. That will tell people in charge to schedule 10-2 teams in good bowl games. At least we're on ABC on Saturday and not ESPNU.

Aren't we playing against a 10-2 team?

I think we have a better matchup than Cincy does. Playing a 6-6 BC team doesn't exactly float my boat - and that is for the runner up in our conference.

You aren't wrong. BC sucks but Temple has a way better match than we do. I'll take the cheaters of the P5 any day over a 10-2 nobody.
FAU will give SMU all they can handle its the right match up at this time.
One Trick Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football