PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Thank You Coach Dykes

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Thank You Coach Dykes

Postby ponyfan777 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:07 pm

After Chad Morris blew thru here and left so fast, I really had no idea or what to expect from another new coach. It's fun on the Hilltop again and hopefully many years to come. We so thank you sir for all you and your coaches do for SMU.

Happy Holidays and Go Ponies!!
DeanO~
ponyfan777
Varsity

Re: Thank You Coach Dykes

Postby redpony » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:09 pm

yes indeed! Thanks for all of the outstanding efforts of both you and your coaching staff. This Christmas will be a much happier one than last year. The mustang nation is glad you are here.
redpony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Water Pony » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:52 am

Coach Dykes,

We are grateful to you and your staff for your commitment to our student-athletes' futures and performance on the field. Character counts and you are setting a standard for them, our university and all of us. Thank you, Happy Holidays and all the best for even better progress in 2020.

Pony Up!
Pony Up
Water Pony

Postby ponypatrick » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Coach -

Thanks for not only being a good football coach , but more importantly for being such a great role
model for the young men . I loved your dad , and can see that you are "a chip off the old block" !
Keep pressing all the right buttons.
ponypatrick
Varsity

Postby BUS » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:28 pm

Ponyfan777 - Thank you also for starting this thread. It is a great year to be a Mustang Football fan.

Coach and staff... I hope you are having fun teaching these young men. The efforts are paying off both on and off the field. Gods puts us here to help each other and each has a different way to help souls grow toward God.

Your faith shows in the staff that you hired and the love that you show your players.

Hope you and your family like it here as I pray you stay a very long time.
God's Peace be with you and your staff and the whole SMU family.
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS

Postby peruna81 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:40 pm

BUS wrote:Ponyfan777 - Thank you also for starting this thread. It is a great year to be a Mustang Football fan.

Coach and staff... I hope you are having fun teaching these young men. The efforts are paying off both on and off the field. Gods puts us here to help each other and each has a different way to help souls grow toward God.

Your faith shows in the staff that you hired and the love that you show your players.

Aye...
stable-boy for the four horsemen of the apocalypse
peruna81
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby 78pony » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:52 am

BUS wrote:Ponyfan777 - Thank you also for starting this thread. It is a great year to be a Mustang Football fan.

This! ^^^^^^
78pony
Heisman

Postby SMU Pom Mom » Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:20 am

I like Dykes.

Go to 13:30 in this video to see why great coaching is about more than what happens on the field. Such a sweet moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1joQn5ZBQRU
SMU Pom Mom
All-American

Return to Football