PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

NORTH TEXAS Would Be Best Thing 2 Happen 2 SMU FB In Years !

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re:

Postby MeanGreenGem » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:16 am

PK wrote:MeanGreenGem, by your own definition of a rivalry being a relationship driven by HATE, you should be estatic that most posters on here are just plain nasty to you. In essence by your own definition, there already is a rivalry of sorts in place. Now all that needs to be done is move it on to the field. The decision of who get's into which conference is out of our hands and yours. I believe that before it is all over, whether as conference mates or not, we will move this hate fest to a playing field. Maybe not tomorrow, but at some point down the road...so enjoy the hate...it's just natural. 8)

Sir, you speak with the wisdom of Solomon...(and I suppose PK means "preacher's kid?" :) If not, then you can hate me for "THAT!" LOL!

Collegiate rivalrous "Hate" sells tickets, I tell you it does. You'll see!

Later....
MeanGreenGem
Varsity

Re:

Postby PK » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:22 am

MeanGreenGem wrote:...and I suppose PK means "preacher's kid?"

You are pretty perceptive for a UNT grad. :lol:
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby LA_Mustang » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:31 am

I dont hate NT at all. I feel the same way about them as I do Texas State, Sam Houston State, UTA.....blah, blah. Now TCU and UT, there is plenty of hate there and always will be.
LA_Mustang

Re:

Postby MeanGreenGem » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:41 am

PK wrote:
MeanGreenGem wrote:...and I suppose PK means "preacher's kid?"

You are pretty perceptive for a UNT grad. :lol:

Well, I was a "deacon's kid" and gave our "preacher's kid daughter" her first real kiss! :)

Just keep the hate a-comin'! LOL!
MeanGreenGem
Varsity

Re:

Postby MeanGreenGem » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:43 am

LA_Mustang wrote:I dont hate NT at all. I feel the same way about them as I do Texas State, Sam Houston State, UTA.....blah, blah. Now TCU and UT, there is plenty of hate there and always will be.

So LA_M, if you don't hate us that means you "wuv" us?!?!?:) Ooohhhh... You "waskibly wabbit, you!" LOL!
MeanGreenGem
Varsity

Re:

Postby Dooby » Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:08 pm

MeanGreenGem wrote:So LA_M, if you don't hate us that means you "wuv" us?!?!?:) Ooohhhh... You "waskibly wabbit, you!" LOL!

Hella-gay.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Re:

Postby MeanGreenGem » Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:49 pm

Dooby wrote:
MeanGreenGem wrote:So LA_M, if you don't hate us that means you "wuv" us?!?!?:) Ooohhhh... You "waskibly wabbit, you!" LOL!

Hella-gay.

Sorry, "D"...I do like my women! Go to TCU board...:)
MeanGreenGem
Varsity

Postby Mustangs35SMU » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:43 pm

I wanna find out when this board became a smack board? :?
Mustangs35SMU

Postby EastStang » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:46 pm

Are you talking about our smack or our visitor's smack? As far as I'm concerned when a Denton aggie shows up, its time for some fun.
EastStang

Postby gostangs » Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:07 pm

Come-on now - I can't stand the aggies but they don't deserve that!!
gostangs

Postby MeanGreenGem » Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:33 am

Bottom line of this thread is:

It so hacked off some of you (of course not that you'd let anyone know how much because of how uncool that would be); but many of your constituency would be more likely to stay in Dallas and spare 3-5 hours of your weekend for an SMU/UNT Game Day over most CUSA schools AND you'd

...arrive at "YOUR" Boulevard earlier than usual due to more cars parking in your parking lots than you've seen since the last TCU game AND

...you'd arrive maybe earlier to "YOUR" Boulevard to check out quite a larger number of chicks you don't see when most school out of state come to your campus AND

...you'd see one of the BIGGEST tailgate parties in Ford's young history along with a bunch of green-clad strangers you don't normally see on your campus but who you do see at the water fountain at some of your places of businesses, your churches, your synagogues, your kid's soccer games, etc, etc, etc ) AND

....many of you (of course, I don't mean "YOU" reading this post by any means) would want to come see your Mustangs try to once and for all shut up many folks (just like me) and to prove to us that all those bowl games were a FLUKE (say that word with your best Randy Galloway impersonation, ie, "IT'S A FLUKE" from The Ticket, oh nevermind). Of course, we'd be trying to prove otherwise. BUT MORESO

...you'd be more likely to do this (in larger numbers) than say against a CUSA conference game with the likes of ECU, Marshall, Temple, Toledo, La Tech, Tulane, or whoever takes TCU's place. Those schools might bring their band, maybe a few of their football player's parents and possible their cheerleaders all totalling about 600 who would travel to Gerald D. Ford Stadium OR

YOU of SMU...... can play someone who wants to (just as equally) come kick some Mustang tail and would bring 12-15,000 paying customers wanting to see that happen. Do you like that "what college football is all about" scene OR the one with all the other aformentioned school's quite a bit more serene scene, instead?

Go ahead now and, uh, yawnnnnnn.......BUT visualize a sea of red-blue and green-white at Ford while your yawning.

HAVE A NICE DAY! :)
Last edited by MeanGreenGem on Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MeanGreenGem
Varsity

Postby EastStang » Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:05 am

My question is: Do the UNT "chicks" put their teeth in before they put on the bright red lipstick or afterward? The main problem with the Boulevard is that there is so much fun (and great scenery) there already, no one wants go into the game.
EastStang

Re:

Postby MeanGreenGem » Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:43 pm

EastStang wrote:My question is: Do the UNT "chicks" put their teeth in before they put on the bright red lipstick or afterward? The main problem with the Boulevard is that there is so much fun (and great scenery) there already, no one wants go into the game.

Yeah, we had some of that happening last year, too. I think UNT police may start a "no loitering" in parking lot while game is in progress type of deal.

We do have some real babes of which most I've seen have some nice chops! Guess you'd just have to see them for further proof, eh? I don't think most of us are disappointed with our Texas-born and bred honeys, though, now are we?:)
MeanGreenGem
Varsity

Postby MeanGreenGem » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:41 pm

Hey Mustangers, I wouldn't let Kev Blackistone's DMN article today bother any of yall if it has because he has rarely written anything nice about any of the local universities. If he has, I guess I've missed it.
MeanGreenGem
Varsity

Postby LA_Mustang » Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:58 pm

So LA_M, if you don't hate us that means you "wuv" us?!?!? Ooohhhh... You "waskibly wabbit, you!" LOL!

You really scare me.

BTW, I did read where Blackistone mention NTSU in the story, in the same breath as Abilene Christian, Dallas Baptist, Tarleton State.....congrats.
[/list]
LA_Mustang

PreviousNext

Return to Football