PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Information Please! Avg. Attendance at Ford Stadium in 2003?

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby Diehard Pony » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:57 am

Newbie,

I'm no newcomer to college athletics, or this board. I'm fully aware of the attendance requirement. This subject has been previoulsy discussed ad naseum on this board, as was the turnstile count for the season.
Diehard Pony
All-American

Postby jtstang » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:39 pm

Thanks for the info, oldbie, but from your question about the point of the thread, I assumed your head was in the sand. The numbers thrown around above have nothing to do with turnstile counts. Anyone who went to the games for the last couple of years knows were are on the attendance bubble.
jtstang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Dooby » Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:54 pm

JT, I see you finally caved in and started posting over here. Sorry you have the "newbie" title next to your name.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby PK » Sun Feb 22, 2004 12:30 pm

Hey jt, glad to hear from you...I know it cuts you to your soul, but you'll be OK here. Despite thoughts to the contrary, the CIA does not monitor this site and even if they did the ultimate information released would not be correct. :lol:
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football