PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Cole Beasley making news

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Cole Beasley making news

Postby malonish » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:27 am

BUS wrote:I am running across these types of articles in my legal research on vaccination and mandates. When medical doctors and researchers put out these statements, it causes people to pause in their risk assessment of getting these vaccines. The other side then calls people names and "anti-vaxers" and that we "Hate our neighbors" et al. Truth doesn't mind thorough examinations but falsehoods hate the light and punish anyone who tries to expose it. This doctor was censored early on b… See More
Nobel Laureate Warns: COVID Vaccine is Creating Variants - UncoverDC
UNCOVERDC.COM
Nobel Laureate Warns: COVID Vaccine is Creating Variants - UncoverDC
Nobel Laureate Dr. Luc Montagnier joins other brave experts to declare that ADE from COVID vaccines is creating stronger virus variants.

Legal research chat:
Start here at Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905)
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/197/11/

Thorough examinations chat:
"People are telling me I'm wrong with ample verified information when I present my facebook articles and supplement salesmen. That means I must have the truth in my hands because it couldn't be that my continued use of bad information and conspiracy theory is annoying the people who actually know what they're talking about." This is one of the most studied things in history and you consciously decide to ignore how thoroughly these "examinations" are debunked.

"Hate our neighbors" / "anti vaxxers" chat:
If I told you that 2+2 was 5 and you showed every way in which it is actually 4 and I dig my heels in and say "nope, it's 5" then you have every right to make fun of me for being ignorant and call me an "anti-mather." People who are refusing these vaccines because of the moved goal post of the day (It's not FDA approved, it got approved too fast, I don't trust the new guy in charge) or like to spread unverified and debunked disinformation are literal anti vaxxers and have earned the name. Sorry but that's how it is.

Variant chat:
You know what's creating variants? Countries with 0 vaccines which allows ultimate free spread and mutation. No doctor without a bad faith motivation would ever say a vaccine is creating a variant. With vaccines many fewer people get infected and thus fewer become mutation factories.

"It's not working" chat:
Right now when people take the vaccines they lower their chance to catch the disease and on the low % chance that they do get infected they expel it for a lower a mount of time leading to lower spread %. When an unvaccinated person gets exposed they are extremely likely to get infected, will fight the disease longer leading to a longer spread time, worse symptoms, and get to risk all the confirmed after effects of the full blown disease.

Here's a message from my friend in GA, ER nurse with an ICU ward full of people 28-46 with covid. All unvaccinated:

[23.08.21 17:49]
I was talking with our intensivist yesterday. COVID ICU is full with ages from 28-46

[23.08.21 17:51]
Well many kids are actually getting really sick with COVID now

[23.08.21 17:51]
Many have died

[23.08.21 17:53]
Like seriously, it’s one of the worst feeling when you are about to intubate a young person with COVID and all they are doing is crying and begging you to not let them die, but in the back of your mind you know that once the tube is down they are a goner

[23.08.21 17:53]
The likely hood of coming off the vent with covid is very slim
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Previous