PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Cole Beasley making news

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Cole Beasley making news

Postby BUS » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:41 pm

He IS a DR. with patients. Specifically trained in this area.
Please allow non-filtered information in... and thet rationally make your choice.

God's Peace
G
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby BUS » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:28 am

then - oops
BUS

Postby Dukie » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:04 pm

BUS wrote:He IS a DR. with patients. Specifically trained in this area.
Please allow non-filtered information in... and then rationally make your choice.

I think you've hit on The Way. Avoid all filters of actual expertise and just go with whatever feels right to you, based especially on whatever quack confirms your preexisting biases. Do this with your career. Your investments. Your medical care in every area. Your legal advice. Knock. Yourself. Out.
Dukie
Heisman

Postby malonish » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:03 am

Please allow in only the extreme minority of information that agrees with an objectively politically motivated position instead of the vast majority of proven science that disagrees with that POV.

If one was actually to look rationally at that Dr. he's a supplement salesman with a medical degree. Don't pretend I didn't rationally B-slap the majority of what he said but also used my classic sarcasm font.
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby BUS » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:18 am

How about this!!!
Almost Game Day!

https://fb.watch/7me1XGNe8k/
BUS

Postby Mustangs_Maroons » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:09 pm

Continuing to make news...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/320 ... e-contacts

BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills wide receivers Cole Beasley and Gabriel Davis will miss the next five days of practice after being deemed close contacts of a team trainer who tested positive for COVID-19, a league source confirmed Tuesday. Defensive tackle Star Lotulelei is also in quarantine, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

All three tested negative for the virus Tuesday morning but must miss practice anyway, per the NFL's COVID-19 policy. The trainer is fully vaccinated, a source told Schefter.

The New York Daily News was the first to report the news of Beasley and Davis being in quarantine.

The NFL's policy, which heavily restricts unvaccinated players while allowing a return to near normalcy for vaccinated players, sparked criticism from Beasley in June, when he tweeted that he was not vaccinated and would continue to "live my one life like I want."

The NFL policies include more frequent testing, masks and social distancing in the team facility and during team travel for unvaccinated players. It also requires unvaccinated players to stay away from the team for five days if they are deemed close contacts with someone who test positive for COVID-19; vaccinated players do not have to quarantine if they are a close contact.

It was the frequency of testing, however, that Beasley was most critical of: Unvaccinated players are tested daily under the policy governing preseason and training camp, while vaccinated players are required to test only every two weeks.

"It's common sense that if a vaxxed or unvaxxed player is tested less frequently, the likelihood of a player being pulled for COVID drops dramatically," Beasley said. "In regard to player safety, I'll conclude by saying we all want to be safe."

Beasley was the Bills' second-leading receiver in 2020, recording 967 yards on 82 catches -- both career highs. Meanwhile, Davis' seven receiving touchdowns were good for second most on the team during his rookie year last season.

Lotulelei opted out of the 2020 season, calling his decision the "best decision for myself and my wife and kids" considering the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19.
Mustangs_Maroons
Heisman

Postby smuaustin1971 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:42 pm

Beasley is making this way too hard!!! It is the considerate and responsible thing to do.
Just get the vaccine and be done with this...
smuaustin1971
Scout Team

Postby BUS » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:36 pm

It is not a vaccine.
It is not working.
This is never going away.
It was designed at Perdue and UNC ? city. Gain of Function testing on the Corona virus, It is doing just what it was engineered to do.
Please read the Emails from 2015-16 from Fauci himself.

It wont go away, just as the flu and colds wont go away.

Take care of yourself, heck I just got my third covid test. All clear and clean.

Please think and try to understand. Truth is a rare thing these days. Malcolm X had it right.
BUS

Postby BUS » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:37 pm

J&J is a real Vaccine.
BUS

Postby BUS » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:57 pm

I am running across these types of articles in my legal research on vaccination and mandates. When medical doctors and researchers put out these statements, it causes people to pause in their risk assessment of getting these vaccines. The other side then calls people names and "anti-vaxers" and that we "Hate our neighbors" et al. Truth doesn't mind thorough examinations but falsehoods hate the light and punish anyone who tries to expose it. This doctor was censored early on b… See More
Nobel Laureate Warns: COVID Vaccine is Creating Variants - UncoverDC
UNCOVERDC.COM
Nobel Laureate Warns: COVID Vaccine is Creating Variants - UncoverDC
Nobel Laureate Dr. Luc Montagnier joins other brave experts to declare that ADE from COVID vaccines is creating stronger virus variants.
BUS

Postby JasonB » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:15 pm

BUS wrote:It is not a vaccine.
It is not working.
It was designed at Perdue and UNC ? city. Gain of Function testing on the Corona virus, It is doing just what it was engineered to do.

Take care of yourself, heck I just got my third covid test. All clear and clean.

Please think and try to understand. Truth is a rare thing these days. Malcolm X had it right.

FDA approved. 95% of the patients in hospitals are unvaccinated. How do you explain that if it isn't working?

No medicine in the history of mankind has been studied to the degree of the vaccines. And yet you are recommending alternatives that have very, very little study.

It makes 0% sense to call into question things that have been actually studied in favor of things that have not.
JasonB

Postby CJPONY16 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:57 pm

JasonB wrote:
It is not working.

FDA approved. 95% of the patients in hospitals are unvaccinated. How do you explain that if it isn't working?

No medicine in the history of mankind has been studied to the degree of the vaccines. And yet you are recommending alternatives that have very, very little study.

It makes 0% sense to call into question things that have been actually studied in favor of things that have not.

The clinical trials are not scheduled to finish until May 2023. So your statement that "No medicine in the history of mankind has been studied to the degree of the vaccines" is not even remotely true.
CJPONY16
Junior Varsity

Postby JasonB » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:49 pm

Do you realize how many global trials, studies, and evaluations of these vaccines have taken place over the past year?

When the Polio vaccine was rolled out, they tested it on 1.8M kids in the US for 1 year.

For this, not only did we have the initial trials for the vaccine, but 5B doses have already been administrated globally. It is one hell of a study. In a globally connected world, with more scientists than ever and computers to aggregate and analyze data. Again, nothing has ever, ever, ever been studied to this extent.

Look at the excess death graphs for the US and see if you can find a correlation for when the vaccines came out.

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid
JasonB

Postby malonish » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:08 am

It is not working.

Don't mention truth after saying all that bologna. It's literally a vaccine and chuds like Cole are the reason it is freely playing. Anyway, nice conspiracy posting though. Very entertaining tom read fiction.

Some numbers because I see a lot of "just a flu" stuff in a lot of grifter media:
Flu case fatality rate (CFR) is about 0.1%. COVID is around 2% now. It was up to 6% early pandemic in the US and higher in others.
COVID CFR:
https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-ri ... ality-rate

Flu CFR:
https://www.news-medical.net/health/Wha ... -Rate-(CFR).aspx

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals ... 2422DB7582

The R-Naught is a measure of how spreadable a disease is and it's the average amount of people an infected person can spread a disease to. If less than one, it goes away just by a numbers game because every person infects fewer than one person on average.
For Flu it is between 1 and 2. Alpha COVID between 2 and 4. Delta somewhere in the 5-7 range. Chicken Pox is around 10. These numbers vary slightly over time for covid because it is newer but Flu is a stable number.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... chickenpox

Given that Covid is multiple times more transmissible than the flu and at least 20x the CFR, it's not "just a flu" as some bad faith media have painted it.
Last edited by malonish on Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby malonish » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:10 am

BUS wrote:J&J is a real Vaccine.