PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

The Athletic: College football breakout team candidates

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: The Athletic: College football breakout team candidates

Postby Dukie » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:13 pm

HubbaHubba wrote:So, to summarize the last few posts, SMU in contention for the AAC championship (I may have glossed over a few things).

Heh, with a fun side issue that had nothing to do with this topic, but was very important to someone.
Dukie
Heisman

Postby CJPONY16 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:27 pm

Dukie wrote:
HubbaHubba wrote:So, to summarize the last few posts, SMU in contention for the AAC championship (I may have glossed over a few things).

Heh, with a fun side issue that had nothing to do with this topic, but was very important to someone.

Yet you're the one who just cant quit talking crap, even after you attempted to sign off if your own little way.
CJPONY16
Junior Varsity

Postby mustangxc » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:24 am

LET IT GO!!!!
mustangxc
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby EastStang » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:35 am

Save the vaccine issue for the Cole Beasley thread. The question is whether we bet the over since the betting line is at 6.5.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang

Postby ponyboy » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:36 am

If I was a betting man, I’d bet the over. We may be wildly over, but I think 7 wins is very reasonable.
ponyboy

Postby Dukie » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:37 am

CJPONY16 wrote:
Dukie wrote:

Yet you're the one who just cant quit talking crap, even after you attempted to sign off if your own little way.

I admitted I was wrong. Because it wasn't clear enough for you, I'll reiterate and expand: I am really, really uneducated when it comes to gambling. I don't gamble. I also didn't click through on the link, and had no idea the win-total over/under mentioned wasn't the author's prediction. Boy, did I faceplant.

Now please go get the idiots posting anti-vax stuff to admit their errors, in line with the equivalency *you* insisted on? And I'm sure you'll have more to say about my overly sharp tone, my comity-building, easy-going, not-angry friend. :D
Dukie
Heisman

Postby Charleston Pony » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:21 pm

ponyboy wrote:If I was a betting man, I’d bet the over. We may be wildly over, but I think 7 wins is very reasonable.

Agree. A very tempting bet, but until this group proves they can win in November...
Charleston Pony

Postby CJPONY16 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:29 pm

Dukie wrote:
CJPONY16 wrote:
Dukie wrote:Heh, with a fun side issue that had nothing to do with this topic, but was very important to someone.

I admitted I was wrong. Because it wasn't clear enough for you, I'll reiterate and expand: I am really, really uneducated when it comes to gambling. I don't gamble. I also didn't click through on the link, and had no idea the win-total over/under mentioned wasn't the author's prediction. Boy, did I faceplant.

Now please go get the idiots posting anti-vax stuff to admit their errors, in line with the equivalency *you* insisted on? And I'm sure you'll have more to say about my overly sharp tone, my comity-building, easy-going, not-angry friend. :D

I apologize if it seemed like I was asking you to rehash the original argument. I wasn't. Lets do ourselves, and everyone here a favor and drop it.

I am not a gambler either, so we have that in common.
CJPONY16
Junior Varsity

Previous

Return to Football