PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby shadowman » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:08 pm

SMU is 2-0 against the spread so far!

I will go with SMU 55, La. Tech 35.
Probaly won't happen...BUT...maybe it will!!
User avatar
shadowman
Heisman
 
Posts: 1857
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:01 am
Location: Dallas

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby Charleston Pony » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Just win, baby. I don't see SMU covering that spread.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2000 3:01 am
Location: Stonebridge Golf Club, NC

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby Arkpony » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:12 am

Ikus wrote:Offensive line needs to be better. Much better.


We must learn how to block for the running game to succeed. Too many runs up the middle for 1-2 yards.
Long live Inez Perez!
User avatar
Arkpony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 5405
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:01 am
Location: Little Rock, AR USA

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:49 pm

We are 1-4 vs La Tech, having beaten them by 3 points in Ford Stadium in 2002 but our 4 losses have been horribly lopsided, losing those games 36-6, 41-6, 41-10 and 51-10. Hope our guys can change that.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2000 3:01 am
Location: Stonebridge Golf Club, NC

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:31 pm

Charleston Pony wrote:We are 1-4 vs La Tech, having beaten them by 3 points in Ford Stadium in 2002 but our 4 losses have been horribly lopsided, losing those games 36-6, 41-6, 41-10 and 51-10. Hope our guys can change that.


Sonny should have them watch the bowl game every day for just 30 minutes or whatever and with a note that says "this can't happen ever again".
Leave Garrett Riley in Ruston with his notice. Time to get a new OC with a brain.
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend
 
Posts: 3229
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:55 am

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:01 pm

SMU_Alum11 wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:We are 1-4 vs La Tech, having beaten them by 3 points in Ford Stadium in 2002 but our 4 losses have been horribly lopsided, losing those games 36-6, 41-6, 41-10 and 51-10. Hope our guys can change that.


Sonny should have them watch the bowl game every day for just 30 minutes or whatever and with a note that says "this can't happen ever again".


This SMU team is far superior to that team Sonny inherited from Morris and from the outside looking in, La Tech has remained pretty consistent so this should be a good one.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 21996
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2000 3:01 am
Location: Stonebridge Golf Club, NC

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby PNW_Stang » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:20 pm

On my way home from the Frisco bowl I broke wind, and cracked my back windows to air out the car. In doing so I lost my SMU gameday flags on the Bush. Still need to replace those.

Anyway, that game was so awful. I even took friends that don’t usually go to SMU games. Need revenge.
User avatar
PNW_Stang
Varsity
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:04 pm

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby peruna81 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:29 pm

PNW_Stang wrote:On my way home from the Frisco bowl I broke wind, and cracked my back windows to air out the car. In doing so I lost my SMU gameday flags on the Bush. Still need to replace those.

Anyway, that game was so awful. I even took friends that don’t usually go to SMU games. Need revenge.

Post of the year...so far.

Nicely done!
stable-boy for the four horsemen of the apocalypse
peruna81
Hall of Famer
 
Posts: 2895
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2001 4:01 am
Location: central Texas

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby dalpony » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:23 am

41-24 ponies
dalpony
Varsity
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:49 am

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:26 am

37-21 Mustang Mania.
User avatar
ALEX LIFESON
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 10669
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:01 am
Location: GARLAND

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:38 am

Just checked weather and while not perfect, it doesn't look like the monsoon we feared and maybe no rain at all. Hopefully that holds because we need the passing game.
Leave Garrett Riley in Ruston with his notice. Time to get a new OC with a brain.
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend
 
Posts: 3229
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:55 am

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby redpony » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:34 pm

28-20 ponies
redpony
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 10070
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:44 am
Location: on the beach,northern Peru

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby indianmustang » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:41 pm

52-21 latech
Mustang from India
User avatar
indianmustang
PonyFans.com Super Legend
 
Posts: 6678
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:09 pm
Location: Irvine, CA, United States

Re: OFFICIAL: LA TECH PREDICTIONS

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:53 pm

indianmustang wrote:52-21 latech


Lol better watch out you are going to get a mob armed with walkers and wheelchairs coming after you with loaded catheters.
Leave Garrett Riley in Ruston with his notice. Time to get a new OC with a brain.
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend
 
Posts: 3229
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:55 am

Previous

Return to Football

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 27 guests