PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

TCU is very worried about TANNER and SMU WRs !!

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

TCU is very worried about TANNER and SMU WRs !!

Postby PurplePimpleOozing » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:36 pm

Trust me on this....TCU is extremely worried about what TANNER can do. We saw him at OU and he was good but Riley went with Rattler for some reason.

TCU is a believer in MORDECAI I assure you !! And the SMU WRs are the real deal. Will be interesting to see if the SMU WRs can run rampant over the Frog DBs because Cal did !! Frog DBs were very bad vs Cal.

TCU desperately needs # 21 NOAH DANIELS on the field at CB !! The 2nd string CB (#9) can't do the job. DANIELS is projected as potentially the # 1 CB to be taken in the NFL draft at 6 ft 190 lbs with 4.28 speed. He is a freak of nature and an incredible athlete.

But TCU can't get him on the field it seems. Either injury or off field issues it always seems. # 21 is supposed to be ready to play for SMU but we will see. Coaches won't say for sure if he will play. He is NFL 1st Rd quality and TCU needs him out there.

Lets see if he trots out there Saturday or not.
PurplePimpleOozing
Scout Team

Re: TCU is very worried about TANNER and SMU WRs !!

Postby PurplePimpleOozing » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:29 pm

TCU defensive backs are worried for sure
PurplePimpleOozing
Scout Team

Postby leopold » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:04 pm

Yeah, Daniels not playing would be a loss. Any word about Coleman?

I saw where Patterson said Cal max protected by using 7 to hold off the pass rush and yet the secondary still had problems. If that's the case against us you'll be in for a long day, although I have a hard time believing we're not sending out a TE no matter who it is - it could get even worse.
Welcome to the 2019 version of 'Cougin' it'
leopold
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby SMUstang07 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:13 pm

Why doesn’t Patterson say if these players are to play or not? Why does he need to hide it?
SMUstang07
Varsity

Postby malonish » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:01 pm

SMUstang07 wrote:Why doesn’t Patterson say if these players are to play or not? Why does he need to hide it?

TBF all coaches do that since that's giving away the juicy details for the other team to plan around.
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Football