PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Bowlsby Unimpressed with SMU

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Bowlsby Unimpressed with SMU

Postby deepellumfrog » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:00 pm

PonyTime wrote:
deepellumfrog wrote:
SMUstang wrote:We have already beaten TCU. I wonder if Bowlsby would be impressed if we beat Houston, UCF, and Cincinnati as well?

I think he'd be more impressed if you consistently put 30,000 people in your stands

Looks like the SMU matchup outdrew The University of Texas in Amon Carter and will end up being your attendance high mark of the year.

If only you all would come over to our house to return the favor.

I plan on being there next year. Can you do me a solid and make sure it's not on a Friday night for the third time in a row?
deepellumfrog
All-American

Postby SMU_Alum11 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Can you get us a Big 12 invite so we can both talk to Fox about it? :lol:
Insert "this is fine" GIF
SMU_Alum11
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby PonyTime » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:17 am

deepellumfrog wrote:
deepellumfrog wrote:
SMUstang wrote:We have already beaten TCU. I wonder if Bowlsby would be impressed if we beat Houston, UCF, and Cincinnati as well?

I think he'd be more impressed if you consistently put 30,000 people in your stands

Looks like the SMU matchup outdrew The University of Texas in Amon Carter and will end up being your attendance high mark of the year.

If only you all would come over to our house to return the favor.

I plan on being there next year. Can you do me a solid and make sure it's not on a Friday night for the third time in a row?

I vote that it should be played the Friday after Thanksgiving. That way you will not have traffic coming from Ft. Worth.
"Moral Victories Make Me Sick" - TR

PonyTime
PonyFans.com Legend

Previous

Return to Football