PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Please check this out.

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Please check this out.

Postby BUS » Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:25 pm

ponysportsContact.jpg
ponysportsContact.jpg (68.05 KiB) Viewed 5447 times

Be a part on SMU's future.
Legal and Winning.
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Please check this out.

Postby BUS » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:05 am

Please tell me that all 172 people that saw this - Wrote a note to that email address asking how to help.
Go Mustangs.

And please share this to other Mustangs.
BUS

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:48 pm

This NIL group has made it possible, for our current players making these Official Announcements recently, that they are staying at SMU. Click the link, find a way that YOU can immediately help OUR football program rise to new levels....legally. Participate in the way the game is played now....or save your complaints. Every Mustang fan can help the team, even at an amount that seems insignificant....every little bit helps. Please join us, on building OUR program...the right way!

"Pony Sports DTX" https://www.ponysportsdtx.com
ALEX LIFESON

Postby BUS » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:08 pm

That is exactly the point. 25 per month and be a part of the future.

Put some money where your heart is!

It is time for the smu family to step up. Legally.
BUS

Postby digman52 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:44 am

Went to the site and left my email a day ago, but no word yet.
digman52
Junior Varsity

Postby BUS » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:13 pm

Digman - Check your PM box.

Thank you.
BUS

Postby BUS » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:14 pm

Better than that. Click the link that Alex posted.
BUS

Postby CBpony » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:29 pm

So is the money going directly to the players or something else? If definitely isn’t going into their website.
CBpony
Junior Varsity

Postby BUS » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:03 pm

The players - maybe 10 so far have signed and been paid to do interviews on a something platform. Not google but instagram or utube. The website is not the attraction it is the work to be able to fund these interviews and offer other NIL opportunities. Would you like one guy to advertise your product as an example.

There are players at SMU, Golf, Bball and others that got paid by Jack in the Box as their name was Jackie or Jackson ... Another is, two different hot chicken companies are paying two different players to sell their chicken as the best.

It is a new thing and SMU FANS are putting this together in a legal and definable way to get SMU back to where it should be. One of the best... Like Dallas is one of the best!
BUS

Postby digman52 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:00 pm

BUS wrote:Better than that. Click the link that Alex posted.

That's the link I used. There was not spot to pay right there. You got me the paypal info so I got it done, thanks BUS !
digman52
Junior Varsity

Postby stlpony » Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:27 pm

Who are the people behind this site? What percent of funds goes to paying players versus administration fees? It would be nice if there were an "About Us" section that provided some transparency...maybe even just a basic YouTube video that helps to personalize the ask. The current setup is too anonymous and doesn't provide enough details. My two cents.

Go Ponies!
stlpony
Scout Team

Postby JasonB » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:07 pm

stlpony wrote:Who are the people behind this site? What percent of funds goes to paying players versus administration fees? It would be nice if there were an "About Us" section that provided some transparency...maybe even just a basic YouTube video that helps to personalize the ask. The current setup is too anonymous and doesn't provide enough details. My two cents.

Go Ponies!

There are a lot of really good diehard Pony fans behind this. I held off for a while but then made the decision to invest.

Part of the reason there isn't an elaborate website or anything creative is that the fees are going to cover NIL relationships, not to create some giant public portal. They have every interest in limiting overhead and investing as much as possible into the program.

I'd encourage you to shoot an email over and they will be more than happy to talk to you about it.
JasonB

Postby BUS » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:27 pm

I know some people involved. This is the start of what SMU needs to do. No, it is not fancy. The people doing the work have their main profession. It is legal and I saw some of the interviews of those that signed on. I do not have a pay pal or any other payable application. I wrote a check and took it to the guys office. I also made him a shirt with the Hail to the Rett and the Blue.
Nice young lawyer with his heart in the right pace for SMU, players and Dallas.
BUS

Postby Charleston Pony » Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:38 pm

JasonB wrote:
stlpony wrote:Who are the people behind this site? What percent of funds goes to paying players versus administration fees? It would be nice if there were an "About Us" section that provided some transparency...maybe even just a basic YouTube video that helps to personalize the ask. The current setup is too anonymous and doesn't provide enough details. My two cents.

Go Ponies!

There are a lot of really good diehard Pony fans behind this. I held off for a while but then made the decision to invest.

Part of the reason there isn't an elaborate website or anything creative is that the fees are going to cover NIL relationships, not to create some giant public portal. They have every interest in limiting overhead and investing as much as possible into the program.

I'd encourage you to shoot an email over and they will be more than happy to talk to you about it.

Agree and that was my experience. Lowest possible overhead is important. Pony Up if you can help and want our programs to be competitive. These guys are taking on a lot of work because they do care!
Charleston Pony

Postby Charleston Pony » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:53 am

Competition for top athletes is going to be more intense than ever

https://247sports.com/Article/Cardale-J ... 180189109/
Charleston Pony

Next

Return to Football