PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Went to the Game

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Went to the Game

Postby Joyous » Sun Sep 02, 2001 8:29 pm

The guys never gave up. Please do not be [deleted] them - they played until the very end. I cannot comment anymore about what I really think but some coaches told be it will get better. Wanted to share something I saw while waiting in the parking lot. I saw buses of boy/cub scouts and several different church buses. I believe this was an effort by Tech to get the community to the game. SMU should take note. If people are not buying tickets, give them away. I know if they would come once they would come again. Marketing needs to get on the ball and come up with some creative ideas. If the tickets are not being used what would it hurt to give them away. The stadium would be full and at least they would spend their money on snacks.

Before I forget, the BAND has my KUDOS! We partied after the game. It was great. Thank you BAND!!!

Hope to see you next week. We'll be there!
Joyous
Varsity

Re: Went to the Game

Postby MustangMom » Mon Sep 03, 2001 5:25 pm

Joyous,

Could not make it to the game, appreciated your comments and I totally agree. I am know the guys always play hard. Correct the mistakes Mustangs and come out fighting for TCH. The Frogs didn't look so hot in thier game - let's give them our best game and come out on top!! Coaches, players, and fans - motivation is the name of the game!

------------------
Go Mustangs!!
-MustangMom
Go Mustangs!!<BR>-MustangMom
MustangMom
Junior Varsity

Re: Went to the Game

Postby Peruna04 » Wed Sep 05, 2001 9:42 pm

Glad to know they played till the end. Hopefully against TCU we can come out on top. Beat the FROGS!!!
Peruna04

Return to Football