PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

OFFICIAL: SMU-UCF PREDICTIONS

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: OFFICIAL: SMU-UCF PREDICTIONS

Postby DanFreibergerForHeisman » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:04 pm

We should win 51-24, but we will have enough turnovers to only win 31-24.
Shake It Off Moody
DanFreibergerForHeisman
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby soccermom » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:18 pm

PonyTime wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:The schedule is favorable the rest of the year in that we get Cincy, Houston & Memphis (presumably 3 of the 4 toughest AAC opponents we will face) at Ford so winning out should earn a trip to the championship game.

What were the three toughest games going into the season may not be the three toughest games. I think Tulane will be a much tougher matchup than Houston this year.

That Thursday night road game @ Tulane at end of year may have some serious implications. I am starting to think I need to make some NOLA plans soon!

I’m worried about the Tulane game too. We’re thinking of going, but the crime rate might keep us home. I think we match up pretty equally to UH.
Last edited by soccermom on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soccermom
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Charleston Pony » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:35 pm

PonyTime wrote:What were the three toughest games going into the season may not be the three toughest games. I think Tulane will be a much tougher matchup than Houston this year.

That Thursday night road game @ Tulane at end of year may have some serious implications. I am starting to think I need to make some NOLA plans soon!

Tulsa in Tulsa will probably be every bit as tough a game as Tulane in NOLA. Only game I am the least bit comfortable about is the game vs USF in Tampa. They do not appear to have solved their football woes yet. Jeff Scott appears to be on the hot seat in just his 3rd season in what has been a complete rebuild every time they fire another coach.
Charleston Pony

Postby orguy » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:46 pm

Think we will win.
orguy
All-American

Postby GHammond » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:19 pm

I predict Lashlee looks like a guy who is coaching in ONLY his 5th game as an HC, at any level.
GHammond
Varsity

Postby Charleston Pony » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:13 am

Remind me again: how long ago was it that we were thinking we had actually upgraded the coaching staff from Sonny & Company?
Charleston Pony

Previous

Return to Football