PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

OFFICIAL: SMU-MEMPHIS PREDICTIONS & ROLL CALL

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: OFFICIAL: SMU-MEMPHIS PREDICTIONS & ROLL CALL

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:24 am

I'm going to make my predictions, just because I am a homer, I will take the Mustangs 42 to 38. But I have no confidence in this team , you never know when or if, they're going to show up. Attendance will be beyond embarrassing, 5,000 at its highest point.
ALEX LIFESON
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby mustangxc » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:05 pm

mustangxc wrote:I picked SMU to win this game at the beginning of the season so that is the main reason I am picking SMU. SMU wins 35-31

I was off by a point! Great win!
mustangxc

Postby Charleston Pony » Sat Nov 26, 2022 7:21 pm

mustangxc wrote:
mustangxc wrote:I picked SMU to win this game at the beginning of the season so that is the main reason I am picking SMU. SMU wins 35-31

Never had any doubt, right?
Charleston Pony

Postby mustangxc » Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:11 pm

Charleston Pony wrote:
mustangxc wrote:

Never had any doubt, right?

I had doubt even when I made the prediction. The height of my doubt was when they converted the 2 point conversion and started driving down the field. How many times have we seen that train wreck before?!!! Thank goodness it finally turned out in our favor! The referees were as bad as I've seen in a very long time. They missed so many holding calls that would have ended the Memphis drive. They reviewed every possible call that would have been in Memphis' favor, tried to create opportunities for Memphis. You would think they were paid off by how egregious it was.
mustangxc

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:22 am

ALEX LIFESON wrote:I'm going to make my predictions, just because I am a homer, I will take the Mustangs 42 to 38. But I have no confidence in this team , you never know when or if, they're going to show up. Attendance will be beyond embarrassing, 5,000 at its highest point.

Anyone nail the score? Sadly, I was off of my dismal attendance prediction. The subfreezing 55 degrees, with sleet and snow, kept our insanely loyal fan turnout, to much lower numbers than I even feared.
ALEX LIFESON

Postby Charleston Pony » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:23 am

ALEX LIFESON wrote:
ALEX LIFESON wrote:I'm going to make my predictions, just because I am a homer, I will take the Mustangs 42 to 38. But I have no confidence in this team , you never know when or if, they're going to show up. Attendance will be beyond embarrassing, 5,000 at its highest point.

Anyone nail the score? Sadly, I was off of my dismal attendance prediction. The subfreezing 55 degrees, with sleet and snow, kept our insanely loyal fan turnout, to much lower numbers than I even feared.

Maybe so but the box score said attendance was over 15k. I think that included everyone watching from home!
Charleston Pony

Postby One Trick Pony » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:34 pm

Insane_Pony_Posse wrote:
Charleston Pony wrote:The few times I've watched CBS games I've always thought Romo was really insightful and knew what they will call or should be calling.

It's no accident Tony Romo is the highest paid football announcer.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/top-5-h ... -right-now
One Trick Pony

Previous

Return to Football