PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Cole Beasley comes out of retirement

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Cole Beasley comes out of retirement

Postby BUS » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:40 pm

Catch the ball Cole.
I caught the covid.
Good catch.
Go mustangs.... getting to Albuquerque tonight.
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby malonish » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:09 pm

MustangBroker wrote:
So I follow your logic there is no need for the vaccine if you already had covid? I wonder if that was always your opinion. I’m guessing not.

For myocarditis, my friend. Since there some citizens more worried about that than the disease. I'm playing their game since the disease itself is no biggy right? First myocarditis hit is over 7 times worse probability if you got the disease first instead of the shot. Consider the shot a myocarditis vaccine instead :wink:
Does one use math and science to mitigate risk or does one use some other motivation to "own" another?
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Dukie » Sat Dec 17, 2022 4:53 pm

malonish wrote:
MustangBroker wrote:
So I follow your logic there is no need for the vaccine if you already had covid? I wonder if that was always your opinion. I’m guessing not.

For myocarditis, my friend. Since there some citizens more worried about that than the disease. I'm playing their game since the disease itself is no biggy right? First myocarditis hit is over 7 times worse probability if you got the disease first instead of the shot. Consider the shot a myocarditis vaccine instead :wink:
Does one use math and science to mitigate risk or does one use some other motivation to "own" another?

Malonish, you are presenting correct scientific facts of course, but you might as well stop. Those arguing with you aren’t going to go get a (very helpful) bivalent vaccine, no matter what you say. Their risks will remain higher and their outcomes vis-a-vis vaccinated peers will be worse. Just make your peace with that; I understand they’re an unnecessary drag on the medical system and (marginally) the economy, but the harms to themselves are far greater. I’m ok with that.
Dukie
Heisman

Postby mtrout » Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:32 pm

Is there science to support the narrative that the MRNA vaccine has made everyone dumber?

Ready for SMU vs BYU in 60min!
mtrout
Hall of Famer

Postby malonish » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:49 am

mtrout wrote:Is there science to support the narrative that the MRNA vaccine has made everyone dumber?

We all got dumber before the latest round of proven helpful scientific breakthroughs. We all just have our "less dumb" areas of expertise. :mrgreen:

Dukie wrote:Malonish, you are presenting correct scientific facts of course, but you might as well stop. Those arguing with you aren’t going to go get a (very helpful) bivalent vaccine, no matter what you say. Their risks will remain higher and their outcomes vis-a-vis vaccinated peers will be worse. Just make your peace with that; I understand they’re an unnecessary drag on the medical system and (marginally) the economy, but the harms to themselves are far greater. I’m ok with that.

Dukie: One can say they simply don't "feel" like doing things. If they want to present an invalid, inaccurate, or intellectually dishonest reason to back up their feelings then I will refute factually incorrect takes on the issue so that anyone on the fence gets the facts of the matter instead of just hearing untrue BS. It's one of my flaws.

Others: If your feelings are leading you places, you don't have to justify it by parroting lies told by the grifters on the very off brand media entities. Just say you got no clue about how it works and say it scares you. We were scared of fire, electricity, movies (people ran thinking a train was about to come through the wall), and so on. It's just a sign of the times and we'll all get through this together <3
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby well travelled pony » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:12 pm

One Trick Pony wrote:Get the jab if you want
Let’s talk football

Exactly, with all the Q level responses. Sad. Go Ponies!
well travelled pony
All-American

Previous

Return to Football