PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

On a positive note....

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: On a positive note....

Postby EastStang » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:00 pm

So, where do UH, Cincy, UCF and BYU place in next years standings in the Big XII? Unfortunately, Cincy lost Fickell. I'm thinking UCF might be in the top 2 in that conference next year.
UNC better keep that Ram away from Peruna
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: On a positive note....

Postby Mustangs_Maroons » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:17 pm

Charleston Pony wrote:
ponyboy wrote:Either SMU is a top 20 program or the Frogs have had an unbelievable run of luck. I’m thinking the latter. And I too think their season is going to end in a very ugly manner.

Regardless of what happens against Michigan, I wouldn't say their season is going to end "ugly". We would love to be in their position, even if it means getting whipped and having people say you didn't deserve to be there. Bottom line is that they made the Final Four. Most people thought Cincinnati would get slaughtered last year but they proved themselves to be competitive

Cincinnati was competitive against Bama in that that they didn’t lose by forty points, but at no point was that game competitive in the sense anyone felt Cincinnati had a real chance to win. I watched some of that game and Bama pretty much ran at will. The difference in the roster talent was so evident.
Mustangs_Maroons
Heisman

Previous

Return to Football