PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

PAC 12 Future Schedule

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: PAC 12 Future Schedule

Postby crispy_taco » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:25 pm

As someone who grew up a big SEC baseball fan, I would love for SMU to bring back baseball. I may be delusional even having this dream, but a early summer series at Oregon state would be awesome. Even though we’d get killed by them probably every time
crispy_taco
Scout Team

Postby Topper » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:58 pm

Red Dragon Coog wrote:
Rla1022 wrote:
Red Dragon Coog wrote:Lol you guys are speculating on schedules to a conference you haven't been officially invited to.

I know right.
It’s certainly less exciting than planning around attending and watching UCF and Cincinnati .

I'm sure our home games against UT, TCU, Oklahoma State, West Virginia and trips to Baylor and Kansas State will hold us over.

https://fbschedules.com/2023-houston-football-schedule/

Fortunately I don't think that any of the teams on next years U of H schedule are capable of a 10 touchdown game.
Topper
Hall of Famer

Postby Comet » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:03 pm

If we get this invite, you bet your [deleted] I'll be doing weekend trips to the Bay Area or San Diego. (Honestly, even Phoenix isn't too bad depending on the time of year and my younger brother is an ASU guy).
Comet
Hall of Famer

Postby ponyboy » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:00 pm

Topper wrote:Fortunately I don't think that any of the teams on next years U of H schedule are capable of a 10 touchdown game.

Close shop. We are done here.
ponyboy
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Digetydog » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:32 pm

crispy_taco wrote:As someone who grew up a big SEC baseball fan, I would love for SMU to bring back baseball. I may be delusional even having this dream, but a early summer series at Oregon state would be awesome. Even though we’d get killed by them probably every time

Baseball is a big deal in the PAC. I could see it happening.
Do unto others before they do unto you!!
Digetydog
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby Rla1022 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:35 am

I know they just built a works class Olympic sport stadium were the World championship. I’d love to see us bring back Olympic sports.
Rla1022
Scout Team

Previous

Return to Football