PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

ASU

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: ASU

Postby FroggieFever » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:01 pm

Dukie wrote:You’re the one who brought up all of your awesome pro-SMU commentary over there. A screen name is not doxxing.

[Deleted]
Last edited by FroggieFever on Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Go Frogs! Pony Up!
FroggieFever
Heisman

Postby FroggieFever » Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:02 pm

Dukie wrote:
FroggieFever wrote: Oh, come on. Who here is talking out of two sides of their mouth? Me or Yormark/Rhoades/Keeler?

Edit: I realize that the comment might not be an attack on me but rather Baylor/Big 12 etc. (to which I agree).

Water Pony is clearly talking about Rhoades, not you. That’s what the sentence construction of “Speaking of …, here is ….” means.

Thanks.
Go Frogs! Pony Up!
FroggieFever
Heisman

Postby Water Pony » Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:52 pm

Dukie wrote:
FroggieFever wrote: Oh, come on. Who here is talking out of two sides of their mouth? Me or Yormark/Rhoades/Keeler?

Edit: I realize that the comment might not be an attack on me but rather Baylor/Big 12 etc. (to which I agree).

Water Pony is clearly talking about Rhoades, not you. That’s what the sentence construction of “Speaking of …, here is ….” means.

Dukie is correct. The quote and my comment was directed at Baylor AD, Rhoades.
Pony Up
Water Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby mtrout » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:38 pm

FroggieFever wrote:
Dukie wrote:
FroggieFever wrote:I do not think I disagree with the meaningful portion of this.

Hey, out of curiosity, what is your handle on the TCU forum, where you post all of your positive SMU stuff? Thx

Ehhhh, While in my 30s, I have been an Administrator for over 20yrs, aftr the majority of KF.c Founder's have moved on (Wes and Scott). Divulging more would dox me.

@PonyPride or @Webmaster - can you pls vouch for me so we can stick to business and not "who is FroggieFever" (dumb name, I know)?

You were a teenage administrator at KFC?
mtrout
Hall of Famer

Postby FroggieFever » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:41 pm

mtrout wrote:You were a teenage administrator at KFC?

[Images Deleted]
Last edited by FroggieFever on Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Go Frogs! Pony Up!
FroggieFever
Heisman

Postby Nedward » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:03 pm

Pics at some catered events with pics with various peeps. You really are desperate to prove your point, which is having the exact opposite effect.

I could buy a ticket for my dog to a Mustang Club event and have my pics taken with any player I approached.
Nedward
Junior Varsity

Postby PonyPride » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:27 pm

Woah! Lighten up. FroggieFever — his inexplicable loyalty to that other school notwithstanding (sorry, FF) — has been a consistent member of the PF community for the better part of two decades. In addition, I might point out that as a TCU fan on an SMU fan site, he has been respectful to PonyFans over the years, even when he doesn't agree with them/us.

We owe all members of PF.com the same courtesy. Have a conversation. Disagree when you feel the urge. But please stop with the petty stuff ... even to TCU fans :) .

Thank you
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride

Postby weeeeve » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:53 pm

Thank you, PonyPride. Well stated.

Peace,
Steven
weeeeve

Postby fan » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:57 am

PonyPride wrote:Woah! Lighten up. FroggieFever — his inexplicable loyalty to that other school notwithstanding (sorry, FF) — has been a consistent member of the PF community for the better part of two decades. In addition, I might point out that as a TCU fan on an SMU fan site, he has been respectful to PonyFans over the years, even when he doesn't agree with them/us.

We owe all members of PF.com the same courtesy. Have a conversation. Disagree when you feel the urge. But please stop with the petty stuff ... even to TCU fans :) .

Thank you

Thank you
fan
Varsity

Postby BUS » Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:57 am

Please. This is Merica and we can argue but like each other.
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS

Postby malonish » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:08 am

FF may or may not be on the TCU BOD and in the room where it happens. My uncle may or may not work for Nintendo. Either way, here is something that came to mind in the fiasco and is meant as a funny not a mean:
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby FroggieFever » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:13 am

malonish wrote:FF may or may not be on the TCU BOD and in the room where it happens. My uncle may or may not work for Nintendo. Either way, here is something that came to mind in the fiasco and is meant as a funny not a mean:

I laughed. :D
Go Frogs! Pony Up!
FroggieFever
Heisman

Postby Rla1022 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:15 pm

Reports have swirled recently that the Big 12 was hoping to attract four Pac-12 members for the next potential phase of college football realignment.
Now two of those schools have gone on the record about the idea.
School presidents from Arizona and Arizona State appear to have spurned interest from the Big 12 in their first public statements on the subject.
Arizona State responds
"There have been no discussions with the Big 12 Conference on moving," Arizona State president Michael Crow told The State Press.

https://www.si.com/fannation/college/cf ... 2-interest
Rla1022
Scout Team

Postby Ikus » Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:25 pm

If true, that's fantastic.
Not only do we want the strongest conference possible if we join, but anything that avoids strengthening the Big 12 is good by me.
Ikus
Heisman

Postby ponyboy » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:13 pm

It’s true. The source of the rumors is a Big 12 consultant propagandist named Karen Brodkin of a firm called Endeavor.
ponyboy

PreviousNext

Return to Football