PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Special Teams-Official Site

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Special Teams-Official Site

Postby Dooby » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:46 am

Special Teams Feature on the Ol' Official Site.

http://www.smumustangs.com/feature.asp?ID=122
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Postby JasonB » Tue Mar 16, 2004 3:04 pm

So, reading that article:

Confirmed: Ricky Joe Meeks is in the punting competition
Confirmed: Ricky Joe Meeks is not in the running in the top 3 QBs.
JasonB
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby The PonyGrad » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:04 pm

Ricky Joe Meeks - not in the running is reading a bit much into the tea leaves but Meeks not in the top 3 at the start of spring is not surprising as that would give us, what, 2 juniors and a sophmore vs. a red-shirt freshman?
Go Ponies!!
Beat whoever it is we are playing!!

@PonyGrad
The PonyGrad
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Buddha » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:17 pm

Is the PK job McMurtray's, or will he and Wolcott have an open competition? I'm a firm believer that competition makes players better, but I also know that kickers are a little nuts, like relief pitchers and goalkeepers, and anything that messes with their concentration can be very dangerous.
Buddha
All-American

Re:

Postby Dooby » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:40 am

Buddha wrote:Is the PK job McMurtray's, or will he and Wolcott have an open competition? I'm a firm believer that competition makes players better, but I also know that kickers are a little nuts, like relief pitchers and goalkeepers, and anything that messes with their concentration can be very dangerous.

Id you'd read the story, you'd have read that Wolcott is in the mix.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Dooby
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Football