PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Time For The Monthly Aggie Arrest Report

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Time For The Monthly Aggie Arrest Report

Postby yesindeedydoody » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:21 am

Drunken Aggies, Racial Slurs, Arrests:
What's This World Coming To?

http://www.theeagle.com/aandmnews/031604footballarrests.htm
yesindeedydoody
Recruit

Postby EastStang » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:33 pm

Well Aggies/Rednecks seems to be synonymous. I heard the Aggie band was going to get rid of trumpets and switch to banjos and stop wearing shoes.
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Buddha » Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:11 pm

Far be it from me to skip a chance to make fun of Aggies, but this is a serious deal. The surprise to me is that Cole Smith was involved. I met him (briefly -- I certainly don't know him well) a few times when he was in high school, and the allegations listed in this story -- if they prove to be true -- are not consistent with the character he showed when I met him. He seemed to be a very thoughful, considerate young man.
Buddha
All-American

Postby EastStang » Wed Mar 17, 2004 3:58 pm

Getting a snootful can reduce that thoughtful and considerateness a few notches. Anyone think that they'll open an A&M campus at Huntsville so that the players won't have to miss practice. The new nickname for the football team will be Mean Machine.
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby PlanoStang » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:10 pm

Naaah, they'll just get temporary new identities, and play for Sam Houston as kind of a minor league farm team. They might even have to
help work the farm there, or do some shovel work on the roads near there. Good for strength conditioning. :roll:
PlanoStang
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Football