PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Student Section

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Student Section

Postby Peruna04 » Wed Sep 05, 2001 9:44 pm

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I haven't been to a game at Ford yet. I'll be there Saturday against TCU and plan to go to 3 or 4 games this year. Anyway, at the games at Ford, how full and how loud is the student section. Just curious, thanks. Beat TCU!!
Peruna04

Re: Student Section

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 06, 2001 12:32 am

At the last game last year, the student section was practically non-existant. It was full the first game, so exciting, but dwindled every game after that. I hope that they will turn out on Saturday, I think it is awful for the players, to look at the student section and see it almost empty.

Re: Student Section

Postby Charleston Pony » Thu Sep 06, 2001 8:27 am

It would be shameful if our students aren't out FULL FORCE against the only true rival SMU has ever had. Let's hope we can draw a near capacity crowd, even if half are wearing purple. We deperately need an exciting football game, win or lose. Our last 2 games out have been blowouts and if this continues, we will be playing in front of a lot of fans dressed as "empty seats"!
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football