PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

10 Minute Outage

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

10 Minute Outage

Postby Webmaster » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:39 am

We apologize for the brief (about 10 minute) outage on the site this morning. Our web host was upgrading the SQL software that runs the back end of the site.

I mean, they really couldn't possibly have had worse timing as the Pony Nation is waiting for news that could be announced at any moment.
"Rhett Lashlee not only has the top G5 transfer class, it’s one of the best classes in the country, period.”
–– Chris Vannini, The Athletic

Thanks for supporting PonyFans.com. If you have any problems or concerns, please e-mail us at webmaster@ponyfans.com
Webmaster
Heisman

Re: 10 Minute Outage

Postby mtrout » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:47 am

Webmaster wrote:I mean, they really couldn't possibly have had worse timing as the Pony Nation is waiting for news that could be announced at any moment.

Is that serious or trolling?
mtrout
Hall of Famer

Postby BUS » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:18 am

Something could pop at any second.... or nothing could happen.
The ball is in play so, pray.
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby mtrout » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:29 am

Sounds like a normal day.

If I were the ACC I'd milk this to ridiculous levels. The power in any relationship lies with whoever cares less.
mtrout
Hall of Famer

Postby Webmaster » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:45 am

The ACC is again seriously considering the potential additions of Stanford, California and SMU, multiple sources told ESPN on Wednesday.

"...perhaps within the next week."

"The timeline on a potential decision on whether to add all three schools is fluid, sources said, but the process is expected to play out over the next week."

https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=38246550

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/38246436/acc-ramps-talks-adding-cal-stanford-smu

Just feels like there's a different momentum today after yesterday's ACC meetings. More meetings scheduled today and later this week. Seems like a lot of meetings unless something is about to pop.
"Rhett Lashlee not only has the top G5 transfer class, it’s one of the best classes in the country, period.”
–– Chris Vannini, The Athletic

Thanks for supporting PonyFans.com. If you have any problems or concerns, please e-mail us at webmaster@ponyfans.com
Webmaster
Heisman

Return to Football