PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

New SMU Dad

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

New SMU Dad

Postby CougarPoop » Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:08 pm

Yes.. I'm a Coog. But I've always respected SMU and appreciated the rivalry. My daughter is now attending and in the band so that makes me a fan. Really enjoyed the game Saturday. Your squad is salty. I can see SMU being in the thick of the NY6 race.

Congrats on the call up. Gonna be fun having the Clemsons, Miami's, and FSU's of the world at Ford Stadium.

I hope UH can continue to play SMU in the future. That double 7 you put on us last year still stings. LOL

Alex Lifeson is the best poster name ever.

Looking forward to the banter.
CougarPoop

Re: New SMU Dad

Postby fan » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:18 pm

CougarPoop wrote:Yes.. I'm a Coog. But I've always respected SMU and appreciated the rivalry. My daughter is now attending and in the band so that makes me a fan. Really enjoyed the game Saturday. Your squad is salty. I can see SMU being in the thick of the NY6 race.

Congrats on the call up. Gonna be fun having the Clemsons, Miami's, and FSU's of the world at Ford Stadium.

I hope UH can continue to play SMU in the future. That double 7 you put on us last year still stings. LOL

Looking forward to the banter.

Welcome to our board and happy for your daughter. It appears that your bad decisions on a college were not passed on her.

UH would be a great partner for us in in the ACC - think about that in the future.

Otherwise we wish failure on your coogs!
fan
Varsity

Postby SMULaxer » Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:07 am

Bring back an annual with Houston!
Pay Lashlee more money
SMULaxer
Heisman

Postby Topper » Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:19 pm

It would be nice to alternate with Rice and Houston so that we could play in Houston every year like the old days. Good for recruiting of course. Seems TCU, the team that stole our coach in midseason and has lost 3 or their last 4 games, has left us with some open dates in upcoming years so maybe it will happen.
Topper
Hall of Famer

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:18 pm

[quote="CougarPoop"]Yes.. I'm a Coog. But I've always respected SMU and appreciated the rivalry. My daughter is now attending and in the band so that makes me a fan. Really enjoyed the game Saturday. Your squad is salty. I can see SMU being in the thick of the NY6 race.

Big AL says welcome!
ALEX LIFESON
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Football