PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

DirecTv ABC Won't Show SMU Game

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: DirecTv ABC Won't Show SMU Game

Postby Topper » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:02 pm

Topper wrote:
shadowman wrote:Easiest thing to do to see if you can watch it on ESPN+ tomorrow is to see if you can watch the PAC12 championship tonight on ESPN+ since it is also on ABC.

For those that have ATT UVERSE or DIRECTV

Good idea just to be safe. When I tune in to my local ABC station on DirectvStream there is an audio loop message indicating that ABC programming including sports are available elsewhere including on ESPN+ but I have been misled before and I don't plan on missing this game!

I'm able to watch the PAC 12 ABC broadcast on my ESPN channel and tomorrow's SMU broadcast is on the schedule for tomorrow. ESPN3
Topper
Hall of Famer

Postby ALEX LIFESON » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:20 pm

Topper wrote:
Topper wrote:
shadowman wrote:Easiest thing to do to see if you can watch it on ESPN+ tomorrow is to see if you can watch the PAC12 championship tonight on ESPN+ since it is also on ABC.

For those that have ATT UVERSE or DIRECTV

Good idea just to be safe. When I tune in to my local ABC station on DirectvStream there is an audio loop message indicating that ABC programming including sports are available elsewhere including on ESPN+ but I have been misled before and I don't plan on missing this game!

I'm able to watch the PAC 12 ABC broadcast on my ESPN channel and tomorrow's SMU broadcast is on the schedule for tomorrow. ESPN3

I was watching our volleyball game on ESPN plus, but then noticed the PAC game was on as well. I was able to stream it to my tv, is that what you're talking about?
ALEX LIFESON
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Topper » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:30 pm

Alex Lifeson yes. If you see the PAC game you should be able to watch our game tomorrow.
Topper
Hall of Famer

Previous

Return to Football