PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Trevor Denbow

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Trevor Denbow

Postby Webmaster » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:26 pm

Congratulations to Trevor for being named "Special Teams Player of the Year" by the Indianapolis Colts.

"Denbow was third on the team with 325 special teams snaps, but he led the team with 12 special teams tackles (nine solo) while recording just one missed tackle, according to Pro Football Focus. He may not be a factor on defense, but he’s turned into a quality special teamer that the Colts can lean on."

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/lists/indianapolis-colts-year-end-awards-mvp-2023-season/#:~:text=Special%20Teams%20Player%20of%20the%20Year&text=Denbow%20was%20third%20on%20the,according%20to%20Pro%20Football%20Focus.
"Rhett Lashlee not only has the top G5 transfer class, it’s one of the best classes in the country, period.”
–– Chris Vannini, The Athletic

Thanks for supporting PonyFans.com. If you have any problems or concerns, please e-mail us at webmaster@ponyfans.com
Webmaster
Heisman

Re: Trevor Denbow

Postby BleedingRed+Blue » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:42 pm

That's awesome. He sure had his share of skeptics (including me) at times at SMU, but look at him now. Keep it going.
BleedingRed+Blue
All-American

Re: Trevor Denbow

Postby malonish » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:08 pm

BleedingRed+Blue wrote:That's awesome. He sure had his share of skeptics (including me) at times at SMU, but look at him now. Keep it going.

He should never have been put on a WR for coverage and got picked on against every team. Perhaps the unfortunate part is that he was the best option at that safety position...
Leader of the Band-itos.

Mustangsabu wrote:
Malonish! You are the man!

PonyPride:
I think malonish is right

peruna81:
God bless you, malonish.

malonish
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Football