PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Gotten to know three recent SMU fb'ers

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Gotten to know three recent SMU fb'ers

Postby Sixties SWC Fan » Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:54 pm

Thanks to where I've worked at and now my son's T-ball team, I've gotten to meet and get to know three guys from your recent teams. A couple years or so ago, Kevin Garrett and Tommy Dorsey worked at the bank I had an assignment with. Really good guys. I know Garrett's a big-time stud and in the NFL now, I believe. EXTREMELY FAST.

Just recently, thru my son's team, I've gotten to meet Chris Cunningham--WR. He intends to try out with a CFL team. I wish him the best of luck and am sure y'all do as well.

This may have been some really tough, trying times, but hopefully for the Mustangs it's just growing pains that will be looked back at as, granted a struggle, but somewhat necessary as part of the process to become a really solid program.

Anyway, those three guys are really nice to get to meet and know.
Sixties SWC Fan
Recruit

Postby Buddha » Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:12 pm

You got to know three great guys. KG, Tommy and Chris are three of the best people to play for SMU since I've followed the team, not to mention good players, as well. Every school should be so lucky as to have guys like that on their teams.
Buddha
All-American

Return to Football