PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Lineman

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby fade3 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:05 pm

I guess we are having personal attacks on Turner. Who am I talking to adults or players on the team? I have not attack anyone on here, I have just stated some facts. I would be willing to bet that Turner is one of the fastest. He will get bigger faster and stronger just like everyone else. I have stated before, he deserves a chance to play because of his knowledge of he game and his skills. He has worked his but off as well as the rest of the lineman. Why say he cannot be a starter if he has proven he can play and do the things the rest of the lineman can do. If he shows he can play with the big boys then let him. You keep saying that he is too small to play with them when he shows that he can on a daily bases. As a coach, I will play the best players. I don't care what size they are, if they give me a better chance to win, then they are going to play. :twisted:
fade3

Postby Charleston Pony » Tue Apr 13, 2004 7:32 pm

seems kind of silly to be arguing about who will start on the OL. The real question is when we will have a quality 2-deep again on the OL. That's what you need to compete effectively. Turner showed as a frosh that he will be among our top 10, so he will get plenty of snaps.
Charleston Pony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Previous

Return to Football