PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Offensive Line

This is the forum for talk about SMU Football

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Offensive Line

Postby PK » Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:32 pm

In todays DMN Sports section under "College Football Update", the NC State coach lavished praise on our o-line's performance claiming that SMU's o-line "whipped our fannies up front."

Kudos to our Offensive line!!!!!
SMU's first president, Robert S. Hyer, selected Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue as SMU's colors to symbolize SMU's high academic standards. We are one of the few Universities to have school colors with real meaning...and we just blow them off.
PK
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Re: Offensive Line

Postby BUS » Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:37 pm

Both lines did a great job. The team played hard - People will come watch this team!!!
Go Mustangs
Mustang Militia: Fight the good fight"
BUS
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:21 pm

Lets hope we can keep that kind of effort up the rest of the year. The oline did play well..my hats are off to them.

Postby Bstang » Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:46 pm

I was so impressed with the enthusiasm of the entire team the offensive line did a great job and defense well what can I say they have each week shutdown some pretty impressive teams....The entire team has made some great turnarounds..they all seem very supportive of each other and this is truly what makes a great team...TEAMWORK!!!!

Go Mustangs!!!!
Bstang

Postby No Cal Pony » Tue Sep 25, 2001 3:54 pm

I agree that the o & d-lines both did better jobs. I know they aren't the biggest and fastest, but they do show some heart. I wish the faculty and administration would show some respect for them as they would a President Scholar. The kids are out there fighting for SMU's reputation as much as anyone, and they deserve a fighting chance to do better.

Go Ponies!
No Cal Pony
Varsity

Return to Football