PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Top O-linemen in the state of Texas

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Top O-linemen in the state of Texas

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 13, 2000 1:15 am

Ok, as promised, here is a list of the top offensive lineman in the state of Texas that are considering SMU or have no school preference...

1. Collin Barker OL 6-9 305 5.2 Wortham, TX

-Word is this guy will go to the University of Texas. If any of you follow Texas football, he is from the same hs as pre-season all-American Leonard Davis, who is about the same size as this guy. They feed them well in wortham.

2. Clay Fuller OL 6-5 280 5.1 Pilot Point, TX - Has no listed college choices as of yet

3. Joel Glover OL 6-4 270 5.1 Abilene, TX -no listed choices

4. Adrian Henderson OL 6-5 320 5.2 Hou-Washington, TX -Same as above

5. Kyle Jackson OL 6-3 320 5.4 Texarkana-Liberty Eylau, TX -He is looking at ARK, TCU, TEX A&M, STAN, SMU

6. Josh Lively OL 6-4 295 5.3 Silsbee, TX -He has no college pref.

7. Sheldon McGuire OL 6-4 315 5.3 Dallas-Kimball, TX - I have not seen him list any college yet, but I would hope that SMU would be in the running due to the fact that he is a Dallas Native.

8. Clint O'Neal OL 6-7 285 5.3 Weatherford, TX- No college pref.

9. Julian Pena OL 6-5 315 5.0 Saginaw-Boswell, TX -same as above

10. Abe Robinson OL 6-6 280 5.0 Jersey Village, TX - No college choices, but he has the potential to be an all-American. He is on several peoples list as a national top 100 player

11. Ben Wilkerson OL 6-4 265 5.0 Hemphill, TX -looking at TEX A&M, SMU, LSU, ARIZ, UCLA, NOTRE DAME

12.Darwin Yates OL 6-5 325 5.2 Hou-Washington, TX -Another all-American type

13.Terrance Young OL 6-6 330 5.3 Longview, TX

When I can find out more on these athletes, I will let you guys know!

Re: Top O-linemen in the state of Texas

Postby Red+BlueDude » Tue Jun 13, 2000 11:51 am

Last I saw, Ben Wilkerson had removed us from his list of possibilities. Are we back on, or is this an outdated list?

Has anyone seen this Kyle Jackson kid play? Any scoop on his strengths or weaknesses?
Red+BlueDude
Varsity

Return to Recruiting