PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

This guy NEEDS to be a Mustang!

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

This guy NEEDS to be a Mustang!

Postby Corso » Fri Oct 27, 2000 2:49 pm

You know how everyone says SMU needs to recruit size? Check out this kid:

Name: Jay Biedenharn
Position: Offensive Lineman
Height: 6' 10"
Weight: 318
High School: St. Aloysious
Hometown: Vicksburg, MS

School Preferences

School - Interest Level
Indiana - Medium
Kentucky - Medium
Alabama - Medium
SMU - Medium
Arkansas - Medium
Ole Miss - Medium
Mississippi State - Medium
Southern Miss - Medium
Marshall - Medium

Commentary by: Rob Haralson of Magnolia Recruiting.com

6-10, 318-lbs. right tackle prospect Jay Biedenharn from St. Aloysius High in Vicksburg has been hearing from a lot of colleges lately. He has been contacted by Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Southern Miss, Kentucky, Indiana, Alabama, SMU, Arkansas, and Marshall. "Right now the school that is probably pushing for me the hardest is Southern (Miss)," he commented. He has heard from coaches O'Shea (Southern Miss), MacIntyre (Ole Miss), Davis (Mississippi State), and Ringo (SMU). "Hopefully I will stay in state. Right now I like all 3 schools (Ole Miss, Southern Miss, and MSU) about the same. I'm impressed with everyone I've seen in state. I like Ole Miss a lot, State has a great program, and I like Southern a lot, too." He has attended the Southern Miss - South Florida and Auburn - Ole Miss games. He has been invited to go to Southern Miss again on the 4th of November and says he has open invitations to both Ole Miss and Mississippi State. Jay is an excellent student and boasts a 2.98 GPA and 19 on the ACT. He plans to retake the test this Saturday to improve his already qualifying score. He says he will major in either the social sciences or Psychology.
Corso
Hall of Famer

Return to Recruiting