PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Oklahoma offensive lineman

Discuss SMU recruiting in this forum.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Oklahoma offensive lineman

Postby Corso » Wed Nov 29, 2000 2:26 pm

Again, this comes courtesy of rivals.com

Name: Derek Warehime
Position: Offensive Lineman
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 276
High School: Choctaw
Hometown: Midwest City, OK

School Preferences
School - Interest Level
Kansas State - Medium (Visit 12/08/2000)
Colorado State - Medium (Visit 12/15/2000)
Wyoming - Medium (Visit 12/01/2000)
SMU - Medium
Tulsa - Medium

One of the better offensive linemen in Oklahoma. Received his first scholarship offer in early May.

Commentary by: Jeremy Crabtree of Rivals100.com

Colorado State and Wyoming have already been by and Tulsa is set to make an in-home visit today with Choctaw, Okla., offensive lineman Derek Warehime. "It's starting to get exciting," Warehime said. "This is what all of the hard work I did was for." Warehime said he is slated to visit Tulsa this weekend and said if he has a good enough visit he might commit. "But I also really like Colorado State," Warehime said. "I really like the coaches at Tulsa and it's an up-and-coming program. But Colorado State is already winning games." He is slated to visit Colorado State next weekend and then Wyoming on Jan. 19.

SMU and Oklahoma State are also recruiting him. He has offers from all but Oklahoma State. Kansas State used to be on his list, but he said the Wildcats haven't been in too much contact recently. "I think I'm No. 5 or something on their list," he said.
Corso
Hall of Famer

Return to Recruiting